“Hidden gem!”
Review of Sands End Cafe - CLOSED

Sands End Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A quaint little café open for breakfast and lunch now and breakfast, lunch and dinner from Memorial Day to Labor Day. We are located right near the ocean and have a little gift shop attached for your perusal.
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

What a great place for breakfast! Plenty of choices on the menu. I had a simple egg , potato, english muffin plate. The potatoes were red bliss and crisped to perfection. Good coffee. Good service. Be sure to try the clam chowder. It's the best i've had in years.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Although Dan and I only ate at the Sands a few times we must have had many ice cream cones after a hot day on the beach.
Greatest spot for families to bring their children and be able to walk home if they live in Humarock.

Recently, however, I stopped in for some frappes and cupcakes.
The cupcakes were to die for.

The restaurant also has a very small but cute gift shop and the building has been there forever

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I love the Sands End restaurant the food is excellent and the atmosphere is warm and cozy, the owner Marilyn has done a terrific job since she bought it, everytime i go down there I like to visit this restaurant especially for breakfast, she also has a bakery with muffins to die for and a little store to browse in.One of my favorite places to go is the Sands end when I am in Marshfield

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Good food although it is a little pricey, perhaps a bit too marked up for just being across a small bridge from Marshfield - still, I have enjoyed the convenience, food and the local staff when going there.

1  Thank mbthom1971
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Though I have not eaten here, my husband goes every Saturday morning with several of his friends - they love it! Evidently known for good breakfast food, and a place to connect with friends.