“Humarock Atmosphere”
Review of Sands End Cafe

Sands End Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Humarock
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A quaint little café open for breakfast and lunch now and breakfast, lunch and dinner from Memorial Day to Labor Day. We are located right near the ocean and have a little gift shop attached for your perusal.
Rochester, Massachusetts
“Humarock Atmosphere”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Although Dan and I only ate at the Sands a few times we must have had many ice cream cones after a hot day on the beach.
Greatest spot for families to bring their children and be able to walk home if they live in Humarock.

Recently, however, I stopped in for some frappes and cupcakes.
The cupcakes were to die for.

The restaurant also has a very small but cute gift shop and the building has been there forever

Visited August 2012

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“very warm and cozy restaurant with great food”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I love the Sands End restaurant the food is excellent and the atmosphere is warm and cozy, the owner Marilyn has done a terrific job since she bought it, everytime i go down there I like to visit this restaurant especially for breakfast, she also has a bakery with muffins to die for and a little store to browse in.One of my favorite places to go is the Sands end when I am in Marshfield

• Visited July 2012
Medellin, Colombia
“Clean nice and polite”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Good food although it is a little pricey, perhaps a bit too marked up for just being across a small bridge from Marshfield - still, I have enjoyed the convenience, food and the local staff when going there.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank mbthom1971
Boston, MA
“Small neighborhood restaurant”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Though I have not eaten here, my husband goes every Saturday morning with several of his friends - they love it! Evidently known for good breakfast food, and a place to connect with friends.

• Visited June 2012
Kapolei, Hawaii
“An average diner; nothing extraordinary.”
Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

By the way the reviews sounded I thought this place would be feature worthy on Diners Drive-ins and Dives on the Food Network. It wasn't a bad place, but I don't think it's worthy of the accolades given on Trip Advisor. Average menu with just the basics. There are one or two stand-outs, but just your average diner: small, loud, sticky tables, etc. Sure, I'd go again, but just set your expectations accordingly.

seacluded10, Owner at Sands End Cafe, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
At Sands End our goal is to be far better then average so I am so disappointed that this reviewer felt we were "nothing extraordinary". As the owner, I encourage this reviewer to stop by again and mention his or her 5/26/12 review and I would be happy to sit down over a nice cup of coffee or glass of wine (my treat) and discuss what we might do to become "extraordinary" !