“great meal despite late luch in off season”
Review of Barefoot Bob's Beach Grill - CLOSED

Barefoot Bob's Beach Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
greenville sc
“great meal despite late luch in off season”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We didn't eat until about 2:00 so there wasn't a big crowd. The fish tacos and stuffed mushrooms were very good and our server was very efficient and freindly.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank rusty h

London, United Kingdom
“Generous portions good value”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We sat outside were served by very nice young lady. We only popped in for a snack our tuna wrap was so large we did not need to eat for rest of the day. Would definitely eat here again.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank mrsmole58
Souderton, Pennsylvania, United States
“nothing special”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

nothing special...smoking allowed but had to ask twice for an ashtray, food not really hot when it arrived

• Visited August 2013
Revere, Massachusetts
“Wish I had read reviews first...”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The reviews below are 100% accurate. It looked promising with cute posters and decorations. However, the food was so-so and service was terrible. I ordered a soda and ended up not touching it because the glass was dirty. My boyfriend got sick after eating their chicken platter.
Stayed as far away as possible for the rest of our stay.

Visited February 2013
6 Thank Bri M
Los Angeles, California
“IF YOU ENJOYING DINING AMONG DRUNKS...YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE...FOOD WAS EQUALLY AS DISTURBING”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is a good choice if you like to watch a sunset over the ocean. This is a nightmare for a family as the number of drunks combined with the willingness to turn a blind eye by the management made it frightful!
We dined outside and having walked through the inside of the restaurant...Unless you are on heavy duty medication...AVOID THIS EXPERIENCE!
My daughter and I felt sick most of the night from the fried calamari...A dish we enjoy whenever we dine...Old heavy greasy coating...Fried clams were just okay.
The service was fair...It is not attentive service when your server shows up toward the end of your meal to ask how everything is.
This is a must miss on my list...I would rather picnic on the beach during sunset...Enjoy my environment...Not be around intoxicated patrons and feel safe dining on my own cooking.

• Visited August 2013