“nothing special”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 5, 2013

nothing special...smoking allowed but had to ask twice for an ashtray, food not really hot when it arrived

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The reviews below are 100% accurate. It looked promising with cute posters and decorations. However, the food was so-so and service was terrible. I ordered a soda and ended up not touching it because the glass was dirty. My boyfriend got sick after eating their chicken platter.
Stayed as far away as possible for the rest of our stay.

6  Thank Bri M
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is a good choice if you like to watch a sunset over the ocean. This is a nightmare for a family as the number of drunks combined with the willingness to turn a blind eye by the management made it frightful!
We dined outside and having walked through the inside of the restaurant...Unless you are on heavy duty medication...AVOID THIS EXPERIENCE!
My daughter and I felt sick most of the night from the fried calamari...A dish we enjoy whenever we dine...Old heavy greasy coating...Fried clams were just okay.
The service was fair...It is not attentive service when your server shows up toward the end of your meal to ask how everything is.
This is a must miss on my list...I would rather picnic on the beach during sunset...Enjoy my environment...Not be around intoxicated patrons and feel safe dining on my own cooking.

7  Thank 774amye
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My husband and I decided to stop in and have a Blood Mary on a beautiful day. Bloody Mary was way over priced and not good at all. Terrible, slow, rude service. Will never go back.

12  Thank Danielle D
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Sandy feet are not a problem here.
The Blackened Fish Tacos with coconut rice are the best.
Can't go wrong for a beer & some food @ the beach.
Sort of loud is the only drawback