“Nothing special”

Red Parrot Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Parrot Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 48 Restaurants in Hull
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Nantasket beach is a great place to visit. We have visited the Red Parrot a bunch of times. The food and service is about average. Nothing great. Nothing bad...

Reviewed October 22, 2013

It had a great view of the Atlantic and accommodated all 18 of us. Very good staff and very good food. I had the lobster taco and it was great. I heard no complaints from anyone in our large group that they were unhappy with the food or service.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

The staff was nice, but just attentive enough. There was no above and beyond service. It was very quiet in the restaurant as it was not peak season. I would have suggested that instead of chatting in the shadows, some cleaning of windows and sills could have been done.
That aside, the stuffed mushrooms were some of the best that I have had. Some local brews were really good. The rest of the food was average.
I would go again, as the views are great and the atmosphere is very laid back.

1  Thank trusturfirstinstinct
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Great view. Great service. Great food. Great drinks. I have no complaints here. We would absolutely go back again the next time we are in town.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Lunch time was great....very pleasant servers and food is excellent. Rooftop seating with nice breeze. Not too hot but then again I live in Phx

Been to Red Parrot Restaurant? Share your experiences!