“Gets Better each time I visit”
Review of Jake's Seafood

Jake's Seafood
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Hull
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Jake's has been serving award winning fresh seafood for over 50 years! We are a seasonal (open April-November) restaurant located in beautiful Nantasket Beach directly on the water! We feature a full service seafood market for those wanting to take fresh seafood home and prepare for themselves and offer a full liquor service as well as a children's menu.
Reviewed November 19, 2013

They have the best seafood around and they remenber you if you return or become a regular, could use a little more turf items. Otherwise I'll be back.

1  Thank RAY B

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Jakes never disappoints, but the last few times I went with my kids so not as relaxing for me :) but this time was grown-ups only & I loved it!

1  Thank JeanneLee2013
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Had dinner Sunday night in November. The place was crowded and had a good feeling. The service was nice and "homey" in a good way. The seafood was good and our 9 yo son loved the whole lobster ... which by the way was about $20 which is a great deal. Overall a good dinner and would recommend to friends.

1  Thank Okbistroservice
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had a very nice lunch here with windows overlooking the harbor. They provided both lunch and dinner menus and I ordered the Lobster salad sandwich from the dinner menu which was more complex than the lobster roll and was delicious. My husband found his chowder and crabcakes outstandingl. Service was friendly and good.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Fish, fish and again Fish !!! If like Seafood this is the place to be
We had dinner at Jake's 2 times, good service, very fresh, great taste.