“Great again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bridgeman's Restaurant - CLOSED

Bridgeman's Restaurant
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Atherton Road
Description: Bridgeman's features traditional Central Italian Cuisine, combines a distinctive atmosphere with casual elegance and offers tastefully appointed upper and lower level ocean-view dining rooms, a spacious seasonal outdoor patio with fire table, an open theater-style kitchen, full-service bar seating, and ample public parking. Bridgeman's is also available for private functions for up to 70 guests.
Hull, Massachusetts
“Great again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Hadn't been back to Bridgeman's for awhile so last night we went with some friends and a groupon and had a great time. Very nice dining room, perfect professional service and great accoustics - even when seated with people at the next table. I had the Brodetto de Pesce and it was a superb delight. I tried my wife's Pumpkin Ravioli and it was very good. Loved that they included oranges in with the roasted beet salad appetizer. Sometimes things really are just perfect!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Timothy5

Hingham, MA
“Great night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great food, wonderful and relaxing setting. Hadn't been in several years and glad to see that they are still doing well and providing a great experience. Can't wait to go back. Prices are fair for what you get. Loved it.

Massachusetts
“Crowded in January in Mass. - says something about a beachfront restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Often restaurants in beachfront communities close in the winter, but Bridgman's was very crowded on a Saturday night in mid-January! This is a bit of an italian restaurant, but not traditironally so. Last time I went (about a year ago) I had the beef and was a bit disappointed, this time I had the fish, and it was amazing!

The fried calamari appetizer was excellent, and the Pan Seared Atlantic Salmon with roasted beet risotto and lemon beet vinaigrette ($24) was great! Service was great as well.

Get the fish!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Fancy place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

My husband and I just ate here tonight. The atmosphere is beautiful. It's a classy place with nice lighting and great service. It's right on the main drag in Hull, so I'm sure it's really pretty in the summer with the view of the ocean. Tonight unfortunately was drizzly rain. The wine was good. Then we got the entree salads that went with our main courses. Those were good, as well as the crusty bread/oil you're given. I had the baked cod with basil mashed potatoes. I thought it was just okay. Nothing really special and not super flavorful. My husband got the steak with gnocchi. First time ever that I've seen fried gnocchi and I wasn't impressed. The steak also had a big strip of fat on it. Again, okay, nothing super special. We went with the dessert sampler that was absolutely delicious. It came with cheesecake, tiramisu and creme brulee. Yum. The place is very expensive, the dessert was $14 (you know it's going to be expensive when they don't list prices on the menu). We only came here because we had a groupon. I would go back and try something else, or I'd go for wine/dessert only. Worth a try.

Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
“nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

visited your restaurant, have to stay am pleased with the delicious food you provide and the satisfying services you have. great place i reccomend this place to everyone!