“Classic ocean dining” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Schooner's

Schooner's
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Hull
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Eastpointe, Michigan
“Classic ocean dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2010

An elderly woman at the beach reccommended this place. So glad I went....comfortable, laid-back with plenty of locals hanging in the lounge. Great fried clams, friendly service. If I lived closer, I'd probably go all the time.

1 Thank Bettye9096

new hampshire
“Great food, great value, great management”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2010

The owners are always warm and welcoming. Nice casual New England fare at a reasonable price. What more could you ask for.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank sunlover2004
Boston, MA
“Best Chowder Even over Boston”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2010

My girlfriend and I were driving by Nantasket Beach and decided to grab a couple of beers before the sun went down. We saw Schooner's that looked like a casual place with both a bar area and a separate dining area. It has a nice view overlooking the parking lot and ocean. It was early but there was already a wait for the dining area and the bar was busy as well. The bar crowd was very friendly as well as the staff. One of the patrons told us all the food is good especially the clam chowder. My girlfriend and I both ordered the chowder and it was as good as recommended. We both grew up in MA and we both have to admit it is one of the best clam chowders we've tasted. It is a very hearty chowder full of clams and thick, not thin chowder like other places. The people next to us ordered the salmon ceasar salad with a very generous salmon filet on top. The prices are very reasonable. Schooner's is just a great casual place, with a view, good staff, good people, good atmosphere, and great food. I will now become a regular as the menu must be explored further.

1 Thank BostonChuck
Hull, ma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best place in Hull”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2008

my husband and I have loved this place for years. The atmosphere is casual and relazing, service is friendly and the food is great. Would recommend the absolutely huge fisherman's platter if you are in the mood for seafood, and or the gigantic prime rib(on Fri. and Sat. evenings only). Also the bar area is very nice and the bartender makes great drinks. Overall, a great local place to have a nice dinner.

1 Thank abartlett13
Boston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little place on the beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2008

My husband and I love this place. The food is very good. We love the pork chops and I like the lobster ceasar salad as well. I don't care for the dining room (a little shabby), but the bar side is great. We always eat at a high top table in the bar. Prices are very good, service is good, food is great.

1 Thank Mrs_Tat

Been to Schooner's? Share your experiences!