“Friendly place....great seafood!”

Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Hull
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Reviewed August 4, 2011

What a great place, this was actually recommended to me by some of the locals as a great place for seafood and I wasn't disappointed. I first stopped in for lunch and found the staff and the customers be very friendly...I was immediately comfortable dining alone. The food was excellent as was the service. I went back on Friday evening for dinner and the place was packed.....didn't mind the wait as I knew it was going to be great! I would definitely recommend this to others that want a relaxed, casual environment and great food!

Reviewed July 13, 2011

My family and I spend every Friday night at Schooners...I guess you could say we're addicted!

It is not just that we feel at home there... it's about the food. The wait staff and the owners always make us feel welcome but I must say we come back for the food week after week. The drinks are great, people are friendly and it is the last place in New England you can get ridiculous portions at affordable prices.... It's just like going to mom's house for dinner with Cheers in the living room!

1  Thank Zilla_111
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Schooners in Hull is the place to go for a full dinner or just pizza. Lunch is good too. The menu has lots of variety - fish, chicken, beef, daily specials. Can't beat the price or the food quality for casual dining. The crowd is mostly local, the owners are usually on site and it's a good place for familys. Good breakfast on weekends. I only wish the bar was larger.

1  Thank LocalGuy999
Reviewed September 30, 2010

This is where the locals go for lunch and supper. It's one big family. The food is good and plentiful and as long as you wear shoes and a shirt you're in style.
Staff is helpful and accommodating, and the woman chef is the best! You are always greeted with a smile, and you will leave smiling, too!
Don't miss the fish & chips!

Reviewed August 21, 2010

An elderly woman at the beach reccommended this place. So glad I went....comfortable, laid-back with plenty of locals hanging in the lounge. Great fried clams, friendly service. If I lived closer, I'd probably go all the time.

1  Thank Bettye9096