“Love those beach breakfasts but go early”
Review of Toast

Toast
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Hull
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Finding a great place for breakfast between Marshfield, Hanover, Hull, Hingham, Scituate and Cohasset, is not easy! Toast is one of the best places to go despite the building it is in….after all, the Atlantic is just across the street. Have eaten there at least 20 times and have never been disappointed. Don't be put off by some of the brisk talking/acting servers…it can add to the local charm!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

this place is small and come with an attitude from the owner. But she serves up a very tasty breakfast at a reasonable price. Just don't plan on getting in and out quickly and make sure you shut your phone off before going in.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Had a great experience at Toast!! Great food & even better service so can't understand the negative reviews!!?? Arrived with a party of 5 on a Friday morning around 9am & had to wait less than 10 minutes. Waitress was very helpful & accommodating. I even placed my. Order & told her that I was sharing my meal with my son & my order arrived split in half...without having to request. Bacon cooked perfectly. Raisin toast a must!! Would definitely return again!,

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We went one day around 11:50 - crowded tables and no wait. We walked in and the owner announced "we're closed". No explanation, no apology and yes I'm sure there were people there.

So we went again next day - only because it was close to where we were staying- and had same experience as others. Small wait for table (lucky) with huge wait for the food. Our waitress was nice but saw nasty owner again and I'm pretty sure she doesn't smile. When we asked about our friend, waitress said one of ours was cooking and the other would be next on the grill - one at a time?! Food was ok - raisin toast was good! Would not go back again - you can miss this one on your trip and you won't be missing anything!

1  Thank melishore_10
Reviewed July 2, 2014

If you wish to be greeted by the rudest and most miserable owner this is the place. If you wish to wait a long time for your food this is the place. If you wish to overpay for very average food this is the place. How this place stays open and why people go back to this place is simply mind blowing to me.

1  Thank Thomas O

Been to Toast? Share your experiences!