“Close to Boston, but watch high tide!”
Review of Nantasket Beach

Nantasket Beach
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Hull
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love Nantasket! It gets a bad wrap, but it actually isn't that bad at all. I would say check the high tide times prior to your trip. We were there for abnormally high tides and literally everyone was pulling their items up onto the rocks near the sea wall. We finally left because there were just too many people in a small area and we had small kids. If you go to the area all the way to the right (if looking at the ocean) there is more space. Wish we had been there! Nice little beach shops in the area, great for a family day!!

All reviews
"playground"
in 6 reviews
"mass"

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Three miles of uninterrupted clean beach ideal for running. Head across to the bay for kayaking and paddle-boarding.

1  Thank David H
Reviewed January 3, 2013

What can I say about my favorite place to be in the summer? My friends and I spend every nice day sitting on the beach, frolicking in the waves, and just having a relaxing time!! There's a Dunkin Donuts across the street and other restaurants and shacks to grab lunch or a snack. There are band concerts every Sunday and a wonderful souvenir shop, Carousels and Ships, to pick up lotion, beach towels, t-shirts, etc. Take a break from the water and visit the Carousel or play miniature golf.
If you are a beach lover, as I am, don't pass up the opportunity to spend time at Nantasket Beach!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

We loved the beach. When the tides are high there is not a lot of beach left, so it's nice to go early!