Nantasket Hotel at the Beach
Nantasket Beach Resort(Hull)(Great Value!)
$169
$135
$129
$166
Doubletree.com
The Inn at Scituate Harbor(Scituate)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Boston Motel(Weymouth)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscomplimentary snacksfresh muffinsbedroom housecheck in was fast and easybed was super comfycute hotelroom was largeplace to staymini fridgebeach vacationbirthday weekendstaff was friendly and accommodatingsleeping arearoad noisebottled waternew englandtwo queen beds
Reviewed August 3, 2009

Booked three nights at the Nantasket hotel. First impression was less than good. The room was large but very dark. Did not like the brown/black decor/black curtains. The comforter had a stain. They took care of it right away apologizing profusely. The sheets looked wrinkled (maybe from the dryer) and I noted some stains. Could have been suntan lotion stains~ don't think they were dirty but it bugged me.
The bed was comfy, the location great, and overall the room was very clean. There was no daily maid service and for $120 a night there should have been. They did bring fresh towels. Bed was never made. I think the new owners are trying very hard and once they get the cleaning crew thing worked out think it will be okay. It's obvious they have put alot work into it. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would give this hotel another shot~good beach location~think it's a work in progress and overall I give this place a thumbs up. Beach was clean and all the nearby restaurants had very decent food.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Spunkin
Reviewed January 27, 2009

I was out enjoying a drive and ran upon this quaint little place. I was looking for something inexpensive but nice. This was perfect. The room was nice and clean. I could walk to the beach and had an ocean view. I would stay there again if ever I go up to that area.

Stayed: September 2006
1  Thank ladyrpd50
Reviewed October 17, 2008

i Saw some bogus reviews on this site with in turn leaves me no chose but to leave my option of this motel.If you go to hull to enjoy
your self this is the best affordable place to stay it is in walking distance to the ocean. you get the ocean breeze from every room
the motel is friendly and warm not all bussiness like the clarion
you cant open the windows at the clarion in ocean view rooms
my husband and I love it we had a blast the owner mike ashe is
such a nice person and his new manager terry is a sweetheart
we had a clean large room and everything was in walking distance and we had a brand new comforter some rooms even have pillowtop mattress .this is a adorable little place to stay
I have been in alot of the hotels and motels and this is the #1
place to stay. the people who wrote bad reviews do not know what they are talking about i would recomend this motel to everyone and i do

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Christine L
Reviewed October 10, 2008

My husband and I stayed and had a lovely weekend for a great price! The owner Michael was a sweet heart and Terry the manager was always accomodating! The room was clean and setting peaceful with offshore breezes... Thank you for keeping it affordable for ocean lovers!!!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 29, 2007

My friend and I stayed at this hotel for one evening, while we were attending a wedding in the area. We nearly missed the ceremony after waiting in the "office" for 20 minutes before anyone came to assist us. The waiting room was completely chaotic. You could see behind the front desk to what appeared to be an apartment covered in laundry and clutter. After ringing the bell repeatedly, yelling into the apartment, and becoming increasingly irate, I called the emergency number listed on the door and was told to knock on one of the motel room doors and find the maintenance man to let me in a room. Luckily, it didn't come to that. Two unapologetic and ridiculously slow moving women appeared from the back apartment to check us in. We had just enough time to throw on our dresses and run back out the door, so we didn't fully realize how disgusting the room was until we returned after the wedding. There was an overwhelming smell of cigarettes that made it difficult to breathe. The room was the most sparsely decorated that I've ever seen. Although - there was a lovely Sponge Bob Square Pants sticker on our mirror - the only splash of color in a dark grey room reminiscent of a jail cell. My comforter had cigarette burn holes in it. Our bathroom towels were stained. There were spider webs and hair in the bathroom. Filthy really is the best word to describe the conditions. Under any other circumstances we would have walked out, but we were stuck due to the time constraints of the wedding. The motel is close to the beach, so if you really don't care about personal hygiene and just want a place to crash, you might find this place tolerable, but my recommendation is to avoid this place at all costs.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank jamila203
realest, Manager at Nantasket Hotel at the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2011

This review is from previous ownership in 2007, Property has been completely renovated
inside and out .... New carpet , furniture, bathrooms , plasma tvs and new refrig's and micro's...
Under New Ownership and Management sine MAY 2009....