“Fun fun fun”

Sea Dog Brew Pub
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood, Brew Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Overlooking the Sunset Bay Marina, the Boston Harbor Islands, and the Boston Skyline, the deck at Sea Dog Brew Pub has one of the best sunset views on the South Shore. The deck opens in mid-April, and seating is first come, first serve. The Sea Dog hand crafted beers are served with pride, and seafood dominates the menu. The Fish N Chips are, by far, the most popular item on the menu. Reggae Brunch at Sea Dog has become a popular Sunday tradition, and guests will enjoy live music played right on the deck. If you are a boater, you can tie up your boat at one of the Sea Dog slips. Hint: Arrive by 7:00 p.M. In the summer to witness the famous sunset.
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Just a fun and casual spot with an amazing view. The food is typical and mediocre bar food but with a new chef in 2014 who knows? It could be fantastic, and I hope it will be because this is a fun spot in Hull!

2  Thank Lindasnorm
There are newer reviews for Sea Dog Brew Pub

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We happen to hear about Sea Dog from a group of friends who come all the time over the summer. We were skeptical at first pulling up but once we got inside we saw the most amazing view that we have every scene.

We sat on the deck and had amazing steamers with a few sea dog brews and the others split a fish bowl which was cool. The fish and chips were awesome along with the fishermans platter.

The end came with an amazing sunset over the Boston harbor islands and the City! We will be back again when they re-open for sure!!!

2  Thank Sal G
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is a great spot in Hull with wonderful views of the bay. The food and service is good. The overall vibe is very laid back and fun. We will be back!

2  Thank emtrip27
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Beautiful spot overlooking the bay and views of Boston. Our server was very nice but service was spotty and I can't imagine what it would have been like if busy. My daughter's burger came out raw and they were very good about taking it back and remaking but it was so raw the bun was actually red, gross. My husband enjoyed the haddock sandwich. I had the lobster ravioli, our server recommended and said that pasta is homemade fresh. The ravioli themselves were great but the sauce ruined them, there was so much lemon in the sauce it was horrible and I had t wipe it off and just eat them plain. After sending back the burger I didn't have the heart or feel like waiting to send back another dish. Overall, wouldn't out of my way to go back but if I did I would just get something basic like chicken fingers or nachos.

1  Thank Foodconnorsuier
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband & I went here for the 1st time. The city of Hull was having their illuminataion night.
The view from here in incredible but the serivice was horrible! When we 1st got there we got lucky & got a parking space right in front. We went to the hostess desk & asked how long the wait would be for dining outside. They said an hour. I said ok. How are you going to find us. They had no beepers or name announcing. Oh we'll find you. My husband went out on the deck because inside was packed & he said he it seemed he was in the way. So I met him out there. We started talking to people who said it wasn't usually that busy to be given an hour to wait. There happened to be an empty seat so I sat down. I noticed there were 2 tables for 2 empty for 25 minutes so I went inside to inquire. The hostess said those tables were reserved. I asked to speak to the owner Peter who I introduced myself to when we got there. They finally found him & he said those tables for 2 were going to be pushed together for a bigger party with reservations. Another 1/2 hour goes by & they sat a couple @ 1 of the tables. The owner Peter came out & said they were looking for me for a 1/2 hour. I told him I told you I would be outside plus I had pink hair! The couples we were talking to were leaving so they said why don't you sit here. I asked Peter if it was ok. He said sure. It was now 2 hours later. My poor husband was starving. He ordered fried clams with french fries. He said the clams were small. I ordered a turkey blt on a gluten free wrap. It was ok except the wrap was a little chewy. I was so upset. They totally ruined my night there. The illumination wasn't even worth it! At least what I could see of it. I will never return there and will telll everyone I know not to go there! We left and went to Daddy's Beach Club in Hull. I know the manager there & told him of my experience and he said "That's why your here now because we treat you like a queen!" They had an awesome band playing Saucy Jack and I had fun dancing. So the night wasn't a total loss.

1  Thank Carol H