“Spectacular Views”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Spectacular Views”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Truly on top of the world , great views all around you.The drive to get there is a nice ride , not very far from Nantasket Beach Resort.

Visited March 2013

Apalachin, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“What a view!!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is an Old Fort with an incredible view. The Fort it self is a little creepy with so much grafitti. The view from up there is almost unreal. It was so clear the day we visited that the islands looked like something out of a harry potter movie. Great!

Visited March 2013
Waterbury, Connecticut, United States
“Visiting for childhood to adult w/kids”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I love this place. My dad grew up in Hull. Much of my family has served in the Military. Very proud to call this place one of the most respected, loved and most peaceful areas I know.

When I think of the special moments when I was a kid, I remember my dad telling me about the this fort. I now get to do the same for my children.

When I told my sons who are now Brass City Young Marines when we go to MA for Easter Weekend will go to the fort... You know the one where Popie bought us to.... My kids are just as excited as I was when I was a kid. Even though u cant go in the tunnels and there has been some destruction over the years from both people, mother nature and father time... When u stand on that hill over looking the water u can pride and joy.

LOVE IT

Val from W

Visited November 2012
Hull, Massachusetts
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“historic site”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Most spectacular views of Boston skyline, Harbor and Islands. This historic site should be better cared for by the DCR and explored by more visitors.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Joyce M
Boston, Massachusetts
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Bring your camera”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

An amazing part of history. If your visiting Hull or the south shore or even Boston (take the ferry from Boston to pemberton pier) you need to visit. Pack a lunch and picnic with your family or take you're special someone their. It has breath taking views that can't be matched. Especially if your lucky enough to be there when the tower is open where you have 360 degree view of everything around you like the soldiers used to. Its fun exploring the tunnels and such. I recommend bringing your camera for some amazing pictures. My house has many of pics that I have taken from there.

Visited June 2011