“Tiny portions”

Harvest Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Food is good but not enough of it. Music is fun.I leave hungry unfortunately

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I love the Harvest on Sunday mornings. Good food, great music, and very nice waitstaff. Go after 10 get sample the fabulous bloody marys.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I bought a Groupon for this overated Cafe. The service was so bad that after waiting over 45 minutes, we saw someone come through the door with market bought eggs...they had run out of eggs for breakfast. Instead of telling the truth, they concocted a story about their grill being over used! My friend and I walked out...forfeiting the coupon. We were fit to be tied!

Reviewed January 20, 2012

The food is delicious, the atmosphere friendly, the staff courteous and knowledgeable. It's a great spot to sit with a coffee and work for a while (free wifi) and then have lunch or dinner. The music is usually pretty good and very eclectic. Karen, the bartender and owner, is Hudson's Ted Danson-she always remembers your name and what you like to eat.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

My husband & I live in Hudson and really enjoy this restaurant. The owner is extremely pleasant and works her "tail off". The staff is always very friendly. We love the food particularly the take out breakfast sandwiches we get before going on a trip. Great Mac & cheese one of my favorites. Not fancy, but comfortable.

2  Thank Dalaigirl