“80 beers on tap, but!”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I found this place on Yelp! while on a business trip. I had most of the afternoon off and I was hungry around 2:30pm. This is a restaurant that has a lively bar room seperated from the main dining rooms. I sat at the bar and there was only one other patron. They have 80 beers on tap but didn't have Sam Adams Boston Lager! Go figure. So I had Guinness and later a Carlesburg, great! I ordered a hamburger and fries. It was plenty big, juicy, and cooked exactly how I ordered it. By 3:30 the bar was full! On a Thursday! I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Berlin and all guests get a 15% discount on food only. Great place and I will go back when in the area to sample more beers and other food dishes.

There are newer reviews for The Horseshoe pub Hudson Premier Gastro pub

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stopped in on a Friday afternnon with family after a day of tubing. we were one of 2 tables. The bar had 4-5 people. Waitress asked if we would like drinks, I said i would like to review the beer menu, she said Ok and proceeded to walk away, not taking drink orders from my wife and 3 teenage boys. Almost like we bothered her! I politely called her back to do so. They got there drinks, and I proceeded to wait 10 more minutes before the beer arrived. We ordered Nachos and Buffalo chicken dip for appetizers. Appetizer plates were placed on the table, and the dried cheese on my plate was a turn off. Nachos were dry and cold and served with little packets of "Hood" sour cream..I can buy those in a grocery store. Nachos had little to no cheese..not worth the dirty plate I ate them off. Buffalo chick dip was hot and spicy, and the only reason I gave 1 star along with the one cold beer I had. we elected not to order entrees. I can't see how its rated so well, maybe the beer selection. Its a bar, definitley not a restuarnt with the lack of quality food. Its tough to screw up nachos...will not return...

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Food, lively atmosphere..friendly service..great selection of on tap beers and ales! A great place for a fun night out with friends.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

the food was okay nothing special . Had to wait and the bar was full so just stood around till there was a seat available.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a very popular place to eat. The parking lot is always full, but we have never had to wait for a table. It is noisy, but the food is good and the prices are good. The wait staff is great.