“It's our Friday night Hang Out” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #29 of 58 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Hudson, Massachusetts
“It's our Friday night Hang Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

We have a lot of favorites, The meat is cooked as ordered. The Staff is fantastic. We get really special treatment.

Visited June 2012

“good food blah service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

My family and I went to the 99 in Hudson over the weekend. The visit was ok. We were seated in the bar area at one of the booths at the end of the bar. We were, at the time of being seated, the farthest table from the door. As we sat we realized that the music was so loud we couldn't hear one and other speak unless we spoke quite loudly. We mentioned this to the waitress when she came to get our drink order and she did take care of the problem. Once the music got turned down it took about 5 minutes for her to get our drinks.Unfortunatly for us we were not all ready to order when she returned to the table. She left and was seated again just behind us, which was to our detriment as we did not see her again until after she had taken the other tables order. She got our order and eventually got us some popcorn to munch on while we waited for our food. We only orderd 3 sandwichs 1 burger cooked medium, which came out med well, 1 honey mustard chicken wrap, and a Roast beef Chibata. Our waitress did not deliver the food but also didn't check back on us until I was about three quarters of the way done with my meal. At that point two of us asked for drink refills, which again took longer than expected, but did arrive before I was totally finished with my sandwich. We had a $5 off coupon which made the bill more than reasonable however in this case I found the service slow and the waitress blah. Not sure if she really wanted to be there on that day. Overall I would return and hope to get a differnt server.

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Boston, Massachusetts
“Fine, get the "fit for you" choices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

99s aren't the healthiest restaurants, but the "fit for you" series of options are quite good, and actually are healthy, as they are simply meat and veggies, cooked without sauces. They add things like mushrooms, a (small) sprinkling of cheese and grilled tomatoes, which perk it up, and make it tasty, without adding too many fats or calories. Now, when traveling, I know I can find something within my "diet" (healthy eating, not so much a diet), reliably and with good availability!

But, I really wish they would get the bigger diameter straws for their bubble teas! What use is a treat like that, without the fun of drinking up the bubbles????

• Visited February 2012
Hudson, Massachusetts
“Never a Problem Here !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2011

I'm sorry to read that people coming just once have had a problem ..... I have eaten here many times with my family and with friends & have found the food to be good ..... the service friendly .... no problem with the popcorn or with waiting between courses ..... I've had no problems ......... this is just a good , reliable down-home restaurant !

• Visited October 2011
Sudbury, Massachusetts
“Bad Experience w/take out and promises not kept”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2010

After craving buffalo wings for a week, husband picked up take out on his way home.
got honey bbq instead. Since it was over 20 minutes to drive each way - we called and let them know. VERY apologetic and said they would send a gift card out to us for our trouble.
After waiting 2 weeks, called to see if they sent it out - spoke to manager who said he
would personally send it out... it's been 3 weeks since that (5 weeks total) and we never
received any gift card.
I recommend you check your order before leaving the restaurant.
Good location and food, but don't like to eat at places that don't follow up with promises made.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank uciski

Been to Ninety Nine Restaurant? Share your experiences!