“Blecchhhh!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Blecchhhh!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

I ordered delivery because I had their food once before and liked it. Very disappointing, I had ordered a calzone with chopped tomatoes garlic and basil, they left out the basil. And a burrito which was supposed to come with guacamole, they gave me 2 sour creams, no guacamole. The quesadilla was good. The salad was not appetizing, the veggies weren't cut up small enough.

Methuen, Massachusetts
“Best thing ive ever eaten!”
Reviewed September 12, 2010

At first glance it dosnt look like much but this is the real deal. The service was good and the food was even better. They put the perfect amount of steak and a good amount of cheese. Also with the cheese steak i got some wings. Even the wings were delicious. If your looking for the best cheese steak not just in MA but in the country go to TC Lando's. Forget about philly the best is right here in hudson MA.

Massachusetts
“The best ever!”
Reviewed July 1, 2008

Cheese steaks you only dream about! They can make it as simple or exotic as you like!!
I have been told that the rest of their menu is pretty good...but I can't get enough cheese steak! I can't imagine getting anything else!

After this...no other cheesesteak will do

Southern NH
“The Best Around”
Reviewed May 5, 2008

TC's has been a take-out staple for my parent's for years now, ever since they were in Maynard. Now my husband and I go there whenever we visit. The subs are huge - my husband (aka, the bottomless pit) can barely finish his Giambotta - and the variety is fantastic. They're the best at Stilleto's (the only place around I've found that sell's those) - and their buffalo tender's are my favorite. I can't think of anything these guys don't do well. Love them.