“Great food, beers and service”

Rail Trail Flatbread Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Rail Trail Flatbread Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This restaurant is built so that you can enjoy the bar side and food or a sitdown table side and food. Its an open atmosphere and the service is upbeat. Food is almost pub type crossed with a great burger restaurant in one. Great beers ranging from craft to brand names.

Its a people place where people enjoy talking with eachother. Families, couples, singles all seem to be there but the atmosphere remains upbeat.

Its nice to feel welcomed and valued for a change.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Such a cool addition to downtown Hudson. Dining at the Rail Trail feels like a mini destination get away. The food is fresh and delicious. Servers are knowlegable and helpful and my husband appreciates being able to sample the more obscure beer selections before making a choice. We love the smell of the wood oven.
Cozy and fun and walking distance from our home.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I met a friend on a rainy afternoon for dinner at the Rail Trail. We sat at the bar, and the staff was very friendly, helpful and professional. We ordered the buffalo chicken pizza and the house salad with salmon. While the portions weren't huge, they were well prepared, and just the right size for the price. The draft beer selection was very good, however they could stand to have a larger bottled-beer selection. Overall, I would highly recommend, and I will definitely consider going back again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I decided to try this place for our eighth anniversary. The atmosphere is very casual. The staff was very friend and willing to explain the menu and specials. I was even allowed to sample the cider before I decided to by a glass. Our waitress was very nice but the other servers were also very willing to help if needed. They do put a bottle of room temperature tap water on your table for you but don't be afraid to ask for them to put ice in your glasses they will gladly do that for you. We started with the spicy stuffed banana pepper which was delicious. I then had a small Hawaiian flatbread pizza and took half of it home. My husband got some kind of eggplant provolone sandwich that he said was great. He said the bread was the best part it was so fresh and he loved how strong the provolone cheese was. He was also able to get fresh greens for a side instead of pasta or fries. We then ended our lunch with a desert. We got the berry galette which was delicious. It come with home made whip cream on the side and caramel swirled on the plate beneath it. It was perfect for us because we don't like overly sweet deserts and it was just right. I hope the next time you venture into Hudson, MA you stop in to try this nice little place I think you'll enjoy it also.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

What an excellent casual place to enjoy a bite. The pizza was thin crust and excellent and the burgers and salads were all made to order and were extremely filling. No canned tomatoes or frozen veggies used in the making of anything . Stop in , you won't be disappointed.