“Good food Inaccurate picture” 3 of 5 bubbles

feng
Ranked #12 of 58 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Description: This restaurant just opened in the past few months. I was having trouble chosing the cuisines - they do sushi & "japanese fusion". The phone # is 978-568-8885.
Hancock, Massachusetts
“Good food Inaccurate picture”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We went to a place called Feng Sushi and grill at the address listed above, but it sure wasn't the same place that is in the picture above. Maybe there are two places in town. We were just visiting. The food was good not great but good. The service was good not great.(not many smiles) Price was pretty good $80.00 for four of us for supper. The Budwiser was cold but came in a Fourth of July bottle and this is October. I here lunch is great, but I can't say for sure. You can always stop at the Honey dew Dunuts next door for dessert.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Leominster, Massachusetts
“Feng in Hudson, MA. Nice place, great food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Feng can be found on Rte 85 between the center of Hudson,MA and the connector to Rte 495/290. It's a quiet and esthetically pleasing restaurant with a pleasant and attentive staff, but not overpowering. The lunch menu is diverse and very affordable for the portions received. Their sushi and sashimi are both very good and very tasty, as are their bento lunches. I go mostly for lunch, so I cannot comment on dinners, but I've never been disappointed. Stop in and give it a try!

• Visited August 2013
Hudson, MA
“Slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great food, lots of choices on the menu, but the service is getting worse lately - extremely slow, some of the wait stuff is attentive, to the point of completely dismissing my children next table over, as if 9 year olds can march in on their own. Too bad, my family and friends don't go there as often as we used to because of that.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great for Japanese Takeout”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We've never eaten in, but often get take out to enjoy ate home. The sushi/sashimi dinners come with a nice salad & miso soup. The rolls are great (my favorite is the rainbow roll). My husband enjoys the sashimi, but I prefer the sashimi at Shiro in Hudson, so I usually stick to maki or nigiri here.

Visited April 2013
Hudson, Massachusetts
“Small place but good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

The food was good and my companion liked the sushi a lot. The meat dishes very very tasty. The staff was very attentive.

Visited October 2011

Been to feng? Share your experiences!