“Fresh and beautiful sushi”

Feng Japanese Fusion Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This restaurant just opened in the past few months. I was having trouble chosing the cuisines - they do sushi & "japanese fusion". The phone # is 978-568-8885.
Reviewed May 28, 2011

I just went there today. Having tried some other Japanese restaurant in many place. I have to say this one is by far the best I have been. I have getting same good and creative sushi by paid a lot less money than some excellence sushi restaurant.

Reviewed May 17, 2011

My husband went a couple days after they opened and it was "okay", we chalked it up to being too new. The next time we went they had no clue what I was talking about and wanted to charge extra for EVERYTHING. Rice on outside of roll? Extra. Spicy mayo? Extra. Panko crumbs? Extra. Etc. Etc. Etc. Server English was very poor and not at all attentive. We have never been back.

Reviewed December 10, 2010

I've been to Feng a few times with my wife. The sushi is good and the service has been consistently excellent. The wait staff is very attentive and receptive to customer feedback. I also like the ambiance -- It's modern and cozy despite a less impressive exterior.

Reviewed July 6, 2010

I went a two or 3 months after they opened hoping they were in full swing. I sat down at the bar to order a drink and get some take-out. 20 minutes later I was still at the bar waiting to order and get a drink. Oh well.

They didn't have a liquor license yet so I was out of luck there and I agree with the person that commented, ordering was difficult due to language barriers. I couldn't get any real recommendations from the waitress so I struck out on my own.

The bill was big and the food was okay. It took WAY TOO LONG to get my order for average food so it may be a while before I return. They have some good competion in Northboro and they didn't give me any reason stay closer to home.

I will try it again. The place looks nice and I'm sure they'll get some things worked out.

Reviewed February 1, 2010

The decor is very nice & subdued. The staff were very eager & friendly but all of them speak limited English, making navigating the confusing menu more difficult. Many of items don't specify the # of pieces you get. Strangely, the waiter asked us what we'd like to drink, but there's no bev's on the menu! Be aware they charge for soda refills. The sushi itself was quite good, the fish seemed fresh (no odor), was well made & nicely presented. With a few tweaks, they might make it, but the prices might be a bit high for this area.

1  Thank Mass_Traveler2007

Been to Feng Japanese Fusion Cuisine? Share your experiences!