Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North
$74
$96
$90
  • Restaurant
All reviewsholyoke mallsix flagsbasketball courtmon thursfull kitchenbig ehome away from homebreakfast and dinnerpool and hot tubtwo room suitelarge mallcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayseparate bedroomvery nice hoteldefinitely stay here againhall of fame
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 10, 2009

I stayed at this hotel for almost a year and I must say it was an excellent hotel! The staff was very nice, and did whatever was needed to make you feel at home. The rooms were very clean with up to date furniture, meals were serve every morning and evening, they had a business room with computers and a fax machine so you can get work done or just surf the net, and they also had a fitness center and pool, and a basketball court and grills outside. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others! I plan on going back soon!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2009

Visiting because of Six Flags BUT was thrilled with our 'shot in the dark' choice of
accomodations. Pool/Hot tub were beautiful. The one bedroom suite was perfect for us - everyone had loads of space......perhaps 2 bathrooms woulde have been nice in a PERFECT world but......... Complimentary breakfast and weekday dinners saved our family of 6 a bundle in eating costs. We loved you OPAL! The largest mall in NE right across the street , and it was a very easy drive to the Six Flags park while passing the most generous icecream bar I've ever seen. A perfect all around week of great choices.....and we had perfect weather too!! :) Thanks for all the help David. :)

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
cprentiss, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2009

I just wanted to take this opportunity for sharing your positive feedback about our property and for recognizing one of our team members. I look forward to meeting you on a return visit.

Reviewed July 16, 2009

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel for a wedding weekend in October 08'. The rooms were spacious, clean and the beds were VERY comfortable. The staff at the desk was helpful and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was great too! Nice selection of foods including eggs, breakfast meats, pastries, cereal, juice, coffee, etc. We would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 16, 2009

This is a very nice hotel in Holyoke. I was visiting Springfield and this hotel is about 10-20min from Springfield depending on where in Springfield you are going. It is very close to interstate. Full kitchen with utensils pots/pans/ etc. In the room we had seperate living room space from the bedroom. Free breakfast and evening meal daily. Not the best but it wasn't the worst and it was free everyday. Coffee 24hours daily. Pool was great (indoor). Fitness center was open 24hours daily. The business center was also open 24hours daily. Staff was very friendly. Housekeeping was also great. The laundry facility for guests was nice and clean and cheap just $1.00 for good size washing machine and $1.00 for drying... I did notice people had dogs there. I didn't know there were any pets there until I saw some guests with dogs. I sure didn't smell anything or hear any barking but I don't know if that is b/c of the floor we were on. Not sure if guests with animals are only located on a specific floor... I began to wonder how that would be for a person who has an allergy to dogs to stay in a room that had previously had a dog in it. If you have a allergy you might need to check in to that before reserving a room... Nevertheless it was a great stay.No complaints.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2009

This hotel is in a perfect location - near great restaurants and a huge mall. It is not far from the many colleges that are in this area.
The first thing that hit me as I walked into the room was a strong order of some kind of cleaning fluid. The room was beautiful and roomy. There were "little" things that made me feel the room was uncleanly: there were stains on the couch, the bedspread had many pulls in it and a few stains. This made the stay somewhat uncomfortable for me. There is no excuse for the couch to be left with stains and definitely the comforter.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple