“Pleasant stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Holyoke
port monmouth,new jersey
“Pleasant stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stayed 2 nights for an aau basketball tournament. March 28 and 29 Hotel very clean and staff very friendly. Would definitely recommend. Close to Basketball Hall of Fame. They offer a full breakfast which was a plus. Coffee and tea all day. Pool and weight room. All areas well kept. We would use this hotel again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us, while attending the aau basketball tournament.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much, especially our pool and fitness area. It is nice to read that you also valued our delicious breakfast. I thank you for your compliment about our staff and how clean the hotel is.

Hope to see you again soon for another visit to the area.

Peter Marks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Hopkinton, MA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

WE had a wonderful experience at this hotel. We came for a quick Family getaway. The room was very spacious and clean. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and had many options. The pool was busy but great for families. We were visiting the Basketball Hall of Fame and it was close.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel, while staying with your family to visit the Basketball Hall of Fame.

We are delighted that your enjoyed the delicious breakfast buffet and the large indoor pool. It is nice to read that the spacious suite was comfortable for your family.

Hope to see you back soon.

United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

Hotel staff was very courteous and professional in every area of business conducted on a day to day basis, friendly and helpful , the accomodations were very satisfying and comfortable with easy access for all the areas that were needing to be accessed from all the staff that I traveled with never heard a negative response from anyone that I was traveling with , the complimentary van service really helped when we needed their service to go and retrieve the van we had that the battery had ran down on, the driver was very professional and had the want to help attitude which is a uncommon quality to find in todays society , I would recommend this hotel to a friend and I would be glad to stay at this hotel again if need be to travel in that direction again, I thank Homewood for the pleasant stay in which I had .

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to write this very kind review about our hotel. We pride ourselves to go above and beyond and that we are there to help. It is nice to be recognized for this.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much and we appreciate your business.

Hope to see you again soon.

Fairfield, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

We were in Holyoke, MA for my son's wedding and really enjoyed the facilities as well as the services provided by Homewood Suites. My husband and I stayed in one suite and my daughter, son-in-law, grandson in another suite. Plenty of room in our suites, loved the reception dinner as well as the breakfast buffet. We will definitely stay again. Great customer service. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted that you chose our hotel for your stay to attend your son's wedding. It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed our F&B offerings so much and we thank you for your compliment about the staff.

It is always welcome to get an affirmation for our efforts to provide outstanding customer service.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Greenville, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

Very professional and well put together hotel. I traveled here for my work. I told them I was a night shifter and they put me on the courtyard side. Very quiet. I brought my cat. The housekeeping staff were wonderful about not letting him out while cleaning. The bed and pillows were very soft and comfy. The front desk staff always had a smile like they were really happy to make my stay just like I was at home. All the staff were very nice and extremely helpful in a very sincere way, not fake like some places. They provided a great breakfast every morning and dinner mon-thurs on the nights I could make dinner. The room was very big and had a separate bedroom from the living room/kitchen area. The full kitchen was completely equipped with full size frig, dishes, silverware and cooking pans. The pool was warm and the water was very clear and clean

Room Tip: My room was on the 4th floor and towards the courtyard, but the sides that faced I 91 might be noisy...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so very much for staying with us. I am delighted that you and your cat enjoyed your stay in your comfortable & quiet suite.

It is wonderful to read your compliments about our F&B quality and the friendliness of the staff. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Weymouth, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

This review is based on an earlier review for this hotel. Over the fall we booked a two bedroom suite. The hotel itself was great and the room was exactly as promised. Clean and spacious. However we had a couple of small nuisance issues such as the room not being ready on time and the cable going out on the night of a big Sox playoff game. As I stated earlier, these were small issues but in traveling with my elderly parents they can become magnified. :)

However, this is where Homewood does it right. Upon hearing of my issues Mr. Marks the General Manager contacted me. As a show of good faith he refunded the entire night's stay to my dad's card. This went far & away above what I was expecting and was greatly appreciated by my family. Thanks again Mr. Marks! You have convinced us that you are in it to make sure families have the most pleasant experience possible and we will definitely return again when visiting my son at UMass.

Room Tip: Two bedroom suites are great for a family.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your kind compliment and I am delighted that you will return to visit your son at UMass.

Again I apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay and I am looking forward to welcoming you back.

Have super-fantastic day ...

Broad Brook, CT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

We stayed as a quick little get-away with my wife and two kids (6 and 2). Very nice place, very welcoming. Maybe a 1/4 mile to the Holyoke Mall. Nice lobby with a fireplace and a couple board games for the kids. The indoor pool was a winning feature with kids and warm and clean enough for us. Room was also very good with a fridge and microwave ideal for kids. Free parking and right off of I-91. Very nice assortment of breakfast foods as well. We would stay here again and would recommend it to others without hesitation.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us. I appreciate your business and the time you took to write your review about my hotel.

We are delighted that you and your family enjoyed our pool so much and our complimentary hot breakfast buffet.

Next time be sure to check out our DVD library for our guests, to watch a movie with popcorn in the suite, after playing some of the board games from the lobby.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Peter Marks
Also consider these accommodations in or near Holyoke
D. Hotel & Suites
D. Hotel & Suites
#2 of 5 in Holyoke
Hampton Inn Chicopee/Springfield
Residence Inn Springfield Chicopee
Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield/Downtown
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield
Hilton Garden Inn Springfield

Been to Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North? Share your experiences!