All reviewsholyoke mallsix flagsbasketball courtmon thursfull kitchenbig ehome away from homepool and hot tubtwo room suitelarge mallgreat place to staythe sofa bedcomplimentary breakfastvery nice hoteldefinitely stay here againhall of famethe general manager
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Staff was friendly and welcoming. Rooms were clean and quiet and the courtyard area was a nice plus. Breakfast was adequate, could use more variety. The kids really enjoyed the attention they got from the staff, they even got a complimentary toy. Would stay here again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us. I appreciate your business and your kind review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and tank you for your business.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Love this hotel. The staff was very pleasant, at all times! They were always willing to lend a helping hand. The rooms are large and well maintained. Breakfast is great. The front desk was able to extend discounted Big E tickets for our family saving us time and money!!

Going forward, this will be our hotel of choice while visiting the Big E. Our stay could not have been more enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us, during your visit to the Big E. We are delighted that you enjoyed our hotel and thank you for your compliments on breakfast and our staff.

We pride ourselves in the cleanliness of our hotel and the size of our suites and it is wonderful to read an affirmation of our efforts.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

The motel was wonderful with very friendly staff (sincere not fake)! Angela in the kitchen made sure that I had a wonderful gluten free breakfast each day. She talked to me about my needs and understood how important a gluten free diet is to a Celiac who has to eat gluten free. I had a gluten free waffle the first day and she knew that you had to use a separate waffle iron. I felt very comfortable with her understanding of someone who truly needs to eat gluten free and she is excellent! She also made gluten free muffins and offered me gluten free choices for the five days I was there for breakfast. I never had a hotel offer me gluten free choices or for that matter offer it at all. Fresh fruit was always available. My co-worker enjoyed the wonderful selection offered for the regular breakfast. I don't understand how anyone can complain about the breakfast served. I used the guest computer daily to complete my daily work reports and it was a very nice convenience. Very clean and spacious rooms! We were not there for the evening meals due to work but they also offered to serve me gluten free if I gave them advance notice which is a very fair request. The store at the hotel does have very high prices on snacks in their store and need to charge fair prices especially with a mall down the street. I didn't have my own car or else I would have left for snacks. Take your own snacks.

Room Tip: I didn't like the first floor due to safety concerns. I'm a country girl not used to cities and felt uncomfortable with that. Also cars parked outside my window and the lights came through the top.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us. I appreciate your business and the time you took to write your very kind review about Angela and our team, as well as breakfast and our gluten free offerings.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

staff could not control the party above our room at 2 am after multiple calls to the front desk they didnt know what to do. Maybe calling the police to eject the party people might have done it. Managment should definately impliment some kind of policy.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rober R
PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I’m so sorry for the unfortunate noise issues you experienced during your stay. We work diligently with our staff to ensure each of our guests is respectful of others, while still enjoying their stay and special event. Our staff went and addressed your noise concern and was able to stop the noise. We regret you experienced a noise level that made your stay unpleasant. We hope you will give us another shot the next time you are in the area as we are eager to make your stay with us the best hotel experience possible.

Thank you.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Convenient location - VERY friendly staff. Room was a great size with all the amenities. Only wish there had been an iPhone docking station in the room. Also, the breakfast was kind of meager - very few fruit selections. Otherwise, great time and great hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review here on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your kind feedback about our friendly staff.

Please be advised that we are working with Hilton on adding some more fresh fruit and other healthy options to our breakfast buffet.