$157
Hilton.com
$109
Granby Motel(Granby)
$74
All reviewsholyoke mallsix flagsbasketball courtmon thursfull kitchenbig ehome away from homepool and hot tubtwo room suitelarge mallgreat place to staythe sofa bedvery nice hotelcomplimentary breakfastdefinitely stay here againhall of famehomewood suite
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Everything I expect from a Homewood and more! I often choose Homewoods because of the dinner offered Monday through Thursday. It is so nice to be able to check in and just go down to eat without the hassle of going back out. Saves so much $ too. I have to say though, this was the best dinner I have ever seen at any Homewood. Angela went above and beyond to make sure everyone was fed a wonderful meal!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank 4kidstolove
PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Angela in our F&B area and share your experience with your fellow travelers on TripAdvisor.

I appreciate your business and your loyalty to Hilton.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

My wife, daughter and I stayed one night at this hotel on October 6 on our way to Vermont. We cannot say enough about the accommodations this hotel had to offer. The room was spacious, we had two queen sized beds which were extremely comfortable. The room was well decorated and extremely clean. The shower was great and the faucets and amenities appeared that they had all been recently updated. The front desk staff were very friendly and suggested some restaurants in the area which we found was very helpful. There was even a nearby shopping mall to visit that my wife and daughter enjoyed. A full breakfast buffet was included in the price which made this hotel a very vaued deal. The breakfast was great! We all agreed that we would stay here again if we ever traveled thru this area. Thanks to the management and the staff for such a great experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank TravelerLaMirada
PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I am delighted to read about your stay and thank you very much for staying with us. Your kind feedback on TripAdvisor is appreciated.

We strive to keep the hotel in top shape, to ensure our guests feel like home. Your remark about our cleanliness is a nice affirmation of our efforts.

You are correct that the mall next door is very convenient and we are happy your wife and daughter enjoyed it.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed one night at the Homewood Suites in Holyoke on my way to northern Vermont. The room was large, comfortable and clean. I particularly noticed that the bathroom was spotless, even in the corners. I stayed on the 5th floor and had a great night's sleep. The hot breakfast was delicious, and the dining area was pleasant and spacious. Staff members at the front desk and at breakfast were friendly and helpful. Overall, a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate your business.

I will be certain to share your feedback with our delicious breakfast and the friendliness of our staff with the entire hotel team during our daily meetings.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for business- overnight. The fitness room is nice and the front lobby is nice. When I checked in I was upgraded (thanks to Hilton Honors) . Room was very spacious and furnishings are nice. Close to Shopping. Unfortunately, this evening I took a shower and the bathtub was gross! Hair on the shower walls and by the tub on the floor. I wish I would have noticed this upon arrival, I would have gotten a different room. As it stands I will inform the front desk at checkout...its too late/too tired to change. Warning check your bathrooms/kitchen areas first.

• Stayed: October 2012
PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us. I appreciate your business.

Please accept my apology for the cleanliness issue in your suite. This was clearly an oversight from us and not acceptable.

I understand that my Front Desk Team took care of you upon check out, in regards to this matter.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly, if you like to discuss this any further.
My telephone number is 413-532-3100.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We recently stayed here for a wedding and I was so impressed! From the drive up to the lobby and the rooms, it was a beautiful hotel with lots of nice touches. The lobby is decorated very classy and has nice high ceilings with a great seating area and buffet/kitchen space. The staff is always pleasant and helpful also...we did a have a few snags (on my banks behalf) that they helped me out with and were genuinely concerned and helped fix the situation. Our room was a great size for two people...kitchenette (with a FULL SIZE FRIDGE...seriously!), couch, small table, desk table and an area separate from the bathroom to get ready in (HUGE bonus to me and all the junk I brought with me to get ready). The bed was good, not great, we only were there one night so it was fine. There were plenty of towels and tolietries etc. and it was arranged very nicely. All in all, for $159 a night I LOVED this hotel...wish we could have stayed longer (and gotten to use the pool/hot tub!) would stay here again anytime :)

Room Tip: Any room seemed to be just fine
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for writing your kind review of our hotel. I appreciate your business and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.