Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$110
$74
$96
$90
  • Restaurant
All reviewsholyoke mallsix flagsbasketball courtmon thursfull kitchenbig ehome away from homebreakfast and dinnerpool and hot tubtwo room suitelarge mallcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayseparate bedroomvery nice hoteldefinitely stay here againhall of fame
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is a great place to relax in a home like atmosphere. They have a free supper buffet and breakfast not to mention a kitchen in every suite. The value is good for all you get. Can't go wrong here. Did I fail to mention wine and beer offered with supper? Also a great business center, exercise facility and pool. You can take the family here with plenty for the kids.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SoilDoctor
PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us. We appreciate your kind feedback about our hotel and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night for a wedding. We paid less for this suite than for other rooms in the area. Nicely decorated, very clean, just beautiful. The continental breakfast included had a decent variety but only average in quality. We would definately stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012
PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with. I appreciate your business and the time you took to review our hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

Your feedback about breakfast is appreciated and I am happy to report that we are working on improving our breakfast, to offer a better variety and quality.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We had room 101 on the ground floor, a one bedroom suite with kitchen.

All was OK although there is never much privacy when travelling with two teens.

Didn't use the pool but it looked nice. It was a hot day and some outdoor loungers outside would have been nice although there are some heavy, iron chairs.

We got our Six Flags tickets via Smart Destinations if you are touring to either Boston or Cape Cod areas you will save money on excursions with a 'Go Boston' card.

No complaints but nothing exciting either.

• Stayed: August 2012
PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We hope you and your teens enjoyed your time at Six Flags and at our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share your review online at TripAdvisor. I am sorry we could not exceed your expectations and I would love for you to contact me, to learn more about what we could have done better.

Please call me at 413-532-3100.
I am looking forward to talking to you.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is a great hotel to stay if visiting the Springfield attractions(Six flags, Dr. Seuss Memorial). The rooms are clean and comfortable with everything you need if traveling with kids. The hotel staff is professional and courteous and no request is too small. The free hot breakfast was just the right start for our day. The general manager, Peter Marks, is probably one of the best I have encountered - he makes it a point to welcome all the guests during breakfast and asks about your plans to make sure you have the latest information and gives you tips on other things you might want to check out during your stay as well inform you about the discount tickets they have available. Also asked us about our stay as we checked out. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay so much. Your compliment about my service is very much appreciated. It is a team effort to ensure all of our guests leave satisfied.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

From the warm welcome to the surprisingly comfortable room, this was one of the best hotels we've stayed in. The location is accessible, the staff is extremely helpful and the hotel comfortable. The rooms both had large, bright windows, the sitting area was fairly large, very comfortable and well situated. The kitchen was separated and included a full size fridge, microwave, cook top, and a dishwasher! Everything was clean and in good repair. The sink area was conveniently outside the bathroom which was fairly large.
My one gripe was the breakfast. The food was totally unappealing and the staff couldn't keep up with the restocking. I waited for coffee, then the potatoes, then forks, then the oatmeal and then a spoon. I ended up with cheerios and 2% milk (they ran out of skim). I wasted a lot of food as I kept trying to find a hot item worth eating. I can't believe that I would have preferred the typical waffle maker!
On the way out, I witness a really pleasant interaction. A woman was at the desk and it was obvious that the hotel had not received her reservation from Travelocity. The hotel staff had looked into it, apologized even though it wasn't the fault of the hotel...and she got her room at no charge! Maybe that is a deal with Travelocity, don't know, but it was handled effectively and pleasantly.
I would absolutely stay here again...despite the breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does NOT face the highway to avoid road noise.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelsWithTeens15
PeterMarks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us. I appreciate your very kind feedback about our hotel. We are delighted that you overall enjoyed your stay and we are working on improving our breakfast.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.