$118
$125
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$184
Hilton.com
$89
Granby Motel(Granby)
$74
All reviewsroom was cleanking size bedspent one nightcollegeaccommodations
Reviewed June 29, 2012

When I pulled up to the Inn, I panicked at the dingy old exterior. I asked to check the room before checking in. I was pleasantly surprised. In was large and had the look of a Hilton Line Motel inside. Flat screen tv, outstanding mattress, great water pressure, refrigerator, microwave, table and chairs. new carpet and bedspreads. Just like a dream. Great value. Office was dismal and not to helpful with area information. However, be aware that there was no breakfast served as advertised.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I had read all the reviews about this place and decided to give it a try. Like some reviewers said, the outside is not much to look at. Once we went inside the first floor room we were pleasantly surprised. The room was clean and comfy. The room had a microwave and a refrigerator which we did not use. The TV was newer and worked great.

The best part though was the shower. Lots of hot water with excellent water pressure. My 12 year old liked the shower so much at bedtime, that he volunteered to take a shower in the AM without any coaxing. The room was so quiet, I almost couldn't sleep.

Excellent value, clean, quiet and comfortable.

What else do you need?

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Clean modern updated rooms. Excellent value for area.Exterior a bit dingy. Employees lacked language skills.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I read many positive comments about this place on tripadvisor and so I went ahead and booked it for the weekend. The room was beautifully decorated, newly renovated, updated furniture, comfy bed and great shower pressure. My baby slept all night on the bed which doesn't usually happen when we're away from home. The price was really reasonable. The drive towards this mini-hotel from the 91 was beautiful. There are no immediate restaurants around the hotel but there are plenty about 2 miles up the road. Also, if you're traveling with kids, make sure to stop at the Dinosaur Prints park about a mile up the road. It was a great educational stop for my 6 year old.

The room was a little cold when we arrived. If you are traveling during the fall/winter months, make sure to call at least 30 minutes before checking in and ask to have the heat turned on in your room. The outside of the hotel seemed to be under new renovation as well. I know in time this little place in the middle of no where will be a complete gem!! Overall, great value, great stay!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Called from our car down the road, looking for an overnight stop. We arrived earlier than I had anticipated, and the attendant said he had just turned the heat on about 15 minutes earlier. It was VERY cold outside. He suggested we go out to dinner first. We returned about 2 hours later. I am telling you, the heat was blasting, but that room was like an iceberg! Every surface and between the sheets was just frozen. I climbed in bed with my clothes on. About 2 hours later, had to take it all off in a very toasty room! Now, as for the room, it has a very updated decor, and it was simple but very clean. Had a microwave and mini fridge. Really attractive bedspreads, nicely updated bathroom, good shower. All for total of $60. That was a bargain in today's world. We were on the ground floor. Didn't hear much noise around us. Car right outside the door. No reason to pass this one up!

Room Tip: We were in a no smoking room, on the ground floor. No elevator- stairs if you are on second floor.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple