“Super Breakfast”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 112 Restaurants in Holyoke
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My husband tried the Cinnamon Pecan French Toast and said it was excellent. I had a bite and agreed. I stick to a more traditional meal of eggs,bacon and Hash Brown Casserole that is always perfect choice. I also love browing the store. Cracker Barrel is a winner.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We have eaten here (Albany) a few times while travelling to NYC. It is your standard American breakfast place. We had eggs, bacon/sausage and grits. The food wasn’t the best but the service was excellent, friendly and efficient even if it was quite crowded.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Breakfast- none at our hotel but this Cracker Barrel restaurant was right down the street and seemed never to be busy like Cracker Barrels in the Southeast US region. We ate breakfast here for three mornings in a row.

Dinner- our accommodations had no hotel restaurant and a restaurant connected to our hotel was closed. We went to this Cracker Barrel for dinner one night and it was not very busy that night.

Good food for the price and no worries about hunting for a local restaurant or diner.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I don't see how anyone can give this restaurant a bad review, but I guess anyone can have a bad day. I go here pretty often since I live nearby, and I am always happy with the experience. Lots of options on the menu, and very nice people. I have to admit they recently changed their menu, though, and one of my favorite meals disappeared, but there are plenty more. The wait staff is always wonderful, and the food is great. If by chance you do order something that you don't care for, they are usually willing to bring you something else (I did have that happen once, and they surprised me by asking if I'd like something else instead. It was really nice of them.). I really like going there. After eating I usually check out the store which has lots of fun items and beautiful clothes. I noticed one review said the restroom was awful- well I have never witnessed that in all the times I have been there. I have never run into any problem at Cracker Barrel that would make me decide not to go there again. On the contrary, every time I go, I like it all the more.

1  Thank Sandy_S729
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The employees are nice, the shop is good (but pricey), but the food isn't the best, and the service is slow in the winter. The meal isn't big, but I still go.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!