“Always a Favorite”

Mel's Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 112 Restaurants in Holyoke
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Our family grew up eating at Mel's. I no longer live in the area but visit my mother often and it's been such a part of our family that we eat there every time I visit. My mother is in her 70's and has eaten here before I was born. I even take a few quarts of their sauce home with me when I leave town. The food is always consistent and it's one of the few restaurants that still includes a salad with the price of your dinner.
Mel's spaghetti and meatballs with a side of their famous fries... nothing is better!!!

1  Thank wintertraveler05

Reviewed March 8, 2012

The service was excellent, The waitress simply amazing, The food was just too good to be true. I recommend any one family to visit this restaurant. The food presentation was unique and the dishes were fabulous. I must see, and a too good to be true to critique, my compliments to the Cook or Chef! Thank You! Debbie you my family feel like home:)

1  Thank ArtistikPoze
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Some of the best Italian food I have ever had. Try the Veal Saltimbocca. Damn!

1  Thank SusieQtheJew
Reviewed December 13, 2007

You either love or hate their sauce. The original sauce from Mel Rigali has been kept in place. I love it and crave the spagetti and meatballs.