“Consistent good food, received poor service this location”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #35 of 112 Restaurants in Holyoke
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Norton, Massachusetts, United States
“Consistent good food, received poor service this location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

I frequent Red Robin at another location so knew what to expect. I was away from home and was looking for a reliable/quick meal. The food as always was very consistent and I was pleased with my burger. It is always nice to be away from home and be able to go into a restaurant and know what the food will be like. The service however was disappointing. I am not sure if it was due to understaffing or just a poor server but we were not offered refills on fries or drinks by our server. We did eventually get drink refills from another server who had delivered our food but even when our glasses were all empty our server either did not notice or did not want to make effort to refill. This is probably my biggest pet peeve at restaurants. Keeping peoples glasses full is easy and it often will make up for longer wait time for food etc.
Good food as always, I will eat at Red Robin again but maybe not this location.

• Visited April 2013

new hampshire
“Great burgers in lettuce wrap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Finally someone on the east coast offers this as an alternative to buns! Service was excellent, I ate at the bar.

Visited April 2013
Ewing, New Jersey
“Not Worth the Wait”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

Salad was actually tasty , however I waited almost 45 minutes for it while employees romped around in clear view of customers.
Doubtful Do Over!

Visited March 2013
Boston
“Food as expected, very good customer service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Ate here late on a Sunday in March 2013 with family. We walked in a little after 9:30, and the place closes at 10. There were only a few other diners and they were finishing, so I expected to be greeted with "we close in 10 minutes", but got just the opposite. Our waiter was great, and the food was just as good as I would expect - we were even offered a basket of fries since the meal was taking a little time and we never felt rushed. I would definitely go back.

Visited March 2013
Westfield
“Great place for kids.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Every time we go - my daughter feels like it's just for her!!! Although its a chain restaurant vs. trying to support the local eateries, this place is just a fun family time out - no frills and their Southwestern Chicken Sandwich is my carb splurge with guacamole!!

Visited February 2013