D. Hotel & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$165
$74
$96
$90
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdelaney housewedding weekendquichepool and hot tubthe breakfast areanorthampton areaincluded breakfaststay there againhome away from homefresh fruitbed was comfortableexcellent staycorner roomnice roomfront desk staffbagelssouthampton
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I blocked a bunch of rooms for guest and my new husband at the D. Hotel and couldn't be more thrilled. We were instantly greeted by the manager who brought a mannequin for me to hang my wedding dress and was offered ice cold bottles of water. Throughout our entire stay all of our requests were met immediately. All of our guests kept commenting how happy they were with their stay. We will stay at the D. Hotel again!

• Stayed: June 2014
Peter R, Guest Relations Manager at D. Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2014

First we would like to say congratulations to you and your new husband. We are honored you chose the hotel to share your special day. Thank You for your kind words. We always try to make sure our guests are having a great stay. We hope to see you soon. -- Cheers!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

A great find not far from I90. New nice spacious all the amenities and a great price! We would definitely go back and recommend it to others. We arrived too late for the restaurant but t looks very good and is super conveniently located.

1  Thank IthacaUS

Thank You for your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We hope we have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future. -- Cheers!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

A quick overnight "place to sleep" turned out to be a gracious experience with a surprisingly good "pub" dinner. The setting is very attractive too, and the staff very helpful. The buffet breakfast is the one thing I might like upgraded - even if I had to pay a bit more - but having real silverware made it better than the chain hotel breakfasts. A real find!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are glad we could provide you with a place to sleep even if it was for only one night. All our rooms have just been renovated. We do offer a complimentary full breakfast in the morning and we are pleased you enjoyed using the silverware. We hope we have the pleasure of serving you again. --Cheers!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I booked two rooms for two nights at the D. for a family occasion at the end of May, 2014.
I really liked the D. Hotel. It wasn't pretentious and I got just what I expected, and a little more--always a bonus.
The front desk staff was efficient and friendly, the lobby was very cozy and inviting and the public hallways were clean and well lit and decorated.
I requested and got fireplace rooms. My room was a corner room and quite large. The fireplace made it cozy and warm, but the two large windows also made it nice and bright during the day. However, the room got pretty dark at night; maybe more lamps are needed? The bed was very comfortable and I appreciated the large flat-screen tv.
The amenities in the room were average: iron, ironing board, coffee maker, dryer, etc. There was no safe or armoire/closet; just an open rack, which didn't bother me.
The bathroom was bright and clean, but dated.
The breakfast buffet was plentiful: there were bakery items, a waffle-maker, scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, fruit, juices, coffee...it changed on both mornings and I thought it was well done. I had a super quiche on the second morning that I'm sure was home-made.
The front of the hotel is nondescript and it's confusing because the restaurant valets give the impression that they are also there for the hotel, until it becomes very clear that they are not. However, having the two restaurants onsite is very convenient.
I will definitely stay there upon my return to the area. I hope the owner does do some upgrading of the bathrooms and other areas. That's the only drawback, but since the rooms were so clean it is strictly cosmetic change that's needed.

Room Tip: I asked for fireplace rooms, which are quite large corner rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

We are glad you enjoyed breakfast both mornings you were on property. Our breakfast staff works very hard at making each and every morning enjoyable for all our guests. We are also pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you upon your return. Thank You for all your comments. -- Cheers!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Stephen at the front desk was welcoming and gracious from the start! He even quickly changed my room when the A/C wasn't working properly.

The hotel has clean rooms that have been updated since taking over this hotel. The pool and hot tub are well kept. Nice restaurant on the property and the stay included a free entree and free hot breakfast in the hotel. Coffee wasn't very good, but I'm pretty picky.
Overall, very good stay for the price.

1  Thank SShandra
Peter R, Guest Relations Manager at D. Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

We were pleased to let Stephen know about your review. He was very thankful for your kind words. Our staff always tries to go above and beyond guest expectations. We hope we have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future. --Cheers!