“Favorite Restaurant for all of the Locals”

Ozzie's Steak and Eggs
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Hinsdale
Cuisines: American
Description: All home made dishes specializing in corned beef hash, eggs Benedict's, and gourmet French toasts. Ozzies is your summer seafood destination featuring our famous belly clams, lobster rolls & weekly fish specials. Outside dining and full catering . Car shows starting in May!
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Ozzie's is the hands-down favorite restaurant with all of the locals for miles around, and it is a favorite for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We have eaten here many times over the years. All of the food is very good, the portions are huge, the prices are very reasonable, the service is very friendly and prompt, with Ozzie himself making the rounds at most meals. At the popular meal time hours, Ozzie's is packed with repeat customers.

The food is basically American comfort food,with all of the dishes that are standard for this area. At our last breakfast, I had the sandwich on a bagel with eggs and about 4 pieces of their thick tasty bacon, my husband had cinnamon French toast, my sister-in-law had 2 eggs with home fries and toast, my brother-in-law had the same, with the addition of homemade corned beef hash. At our last lunch, I had the grilled chicken soulvaki salad with homemade Greek dressing, my husband had a humongous burger with French fries. At our last dinner, my husband and I I had the "small" steak and baked potato, My only caveat is that I am not wild about the seafood, which is typical of what you get this far from the coast.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We visited Ozzie's whilst staying with friends in nearby Dalton, and it was so good we just had to return before flying home to Liverpool, England. The service was very friendly and the food was good in every way. We had been told that the corned beef hash was good but that was an understatement. I would just love to have Ozzie's nearer to home! The place is quite a bit larger than we first thought and dining outside when the weather allows is a fine way to start the day.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Great service, good prices and tasty food! Lots to choose from this menu to please everyone in the family. Excellent service, they work as a team to assure customers needs are being met. It is our favorite place for breakfast (steak & eggs, bagels). Lunch: hearty burger, chili dog, club sandwiches..& more...and save room for the delicious homemade chocolate cake.

Local place that welcomes visitors....friendly, very clean, and charming. Owners are always onsite. They are open for dinners Fri & Sat.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Two eggs, corn beef hash, sourdough toast, bottomless coffee, tip for less than $10 .... and, the best part is: it was delicious! Friendly and clean .... not more to say but:"will return asap" ....

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Ozzie's is a great place to go for any meal of the day! The food is delicious, service is fast and friendly. There is a wide variety of beer and cocktails; at the other end of the meal there is an assortment of home made desserts. I must admit I don't sample desserts too often because the food is so good and plentiful that no one ever has room.

Breakfasts are great but there tends to be a short line on Sundays - but it moves quickly and it's totally worth the wait. Truthfully there is never a bad meal never a crabby waitress and always a great meal.