“Great Service”

Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I came here for my Birthday with my boyfreind. We sat outisde and it was cute and cozy. I had a great martini and started with a salad. My bf started with chowder. I really wanted a steak and ordered it medium. When I recieved it i cut in it and it was way overcooked. The waitress took it away and brought a new fresh steak out. Shannon the waitress was amazing and so thoughtful. She brought us a complementary desert and champaine. It was one of the best meals and I cant wait to return.

1  Thank cheerstinasl1521

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The food is ok but the service at Scarlet Oak is consistently awful. We live two minutes down the road and have been to Scarlet enough to know the poor service is not a fluke but a pattern. Enough enough will not be back!

4  Thank KDSDDS
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were recommended to this Scarlet Oak Tavern and expected a small tavern serving good food.
We were pleasantly surprised to find an old restored barn like restaurant with excellent food, service and ambiance. We are looking forward to a revisit on our next trip to this area. The BBQ shrimp, Chicken pot pie and haddock entree were all very good.

1  Thank Hal S
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband picked this restaurant for his birthday family dinner and I'm so glad he did. Our meal from start to finish was remarkable. Our waitress was lovely and very attentive. Our teenage daughters loved their entrees, chicken pot pie and a veggie ravioli. The cornbread on the table was hard to resist. My husband and I both ordered fish dishes and they were very fresh and beautifully presented. We will be back.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Food and furnishings were great, our table was next to a private NOISY room, spoiled tyhe evening somewhat