“NOT GONE...and awesome!”
Review of Peel Pizza Company

Peel Pizza Company
Ranked #17 of 74 Restaurants in Hingham
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Gourmet pizzeria serving rustic, neapolitan pizzas, calzones, fresh salads, homemade lasagnas and skillet baked chicken wings. Also seving a wide selection of craft beer and wines.
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Not sure why Peter said this was gone. Found this place on July 18th and it was very open...and producing very good pizza. I had a white pizza with prosciutto, caramelized onions, and basil. Fantastic! Originally from NY, I have a pretty high bar for pizza - I think this was one of the best I had! (that actually covers several trips to Italy as well). The five stars is for the quality of the pizza...do not confuse it with my low expectations of a sit-down five star restaurant (been to those too).

It is a pizza joint - dont expect lavish accommodations, but don't hesitate to check them out. My large pie was $22 - I did not think it was that outrageous. Others who felt it is way too expensive should just stick to pizza hut and dominoes....this is not for you.

I tripped across this place as I drove from Boston to Cape Cod and asked navigation to find me a pizza place...no regrets and will make this a more regular stop!

Well done gentlemen!

1  Thank CHD3

Reviewed May 31, 2013

New pizza shop. It is more of a takeout than a full restaurant. It does have two or three tables if you choose to eat in the shop. The people are very courteous and the pizza is excellent. It is of the thin crust variety. It is delicious. A little pricey for pizza.