“Love the pizza”

Rustic Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 71 Restaurants in Hingham
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Rustic Kitchen is a lively award winning restaurant featuring New American cuisine in an Old World style bistro. All of our produce, fish and meats are delivered daily and prepared by our award winning culinary team. Each of our authentic Italian pastas are handmade each day. Executive Chef Michael Kelly creates seasonally inspired menus that always source locally fresh ingredients.Stop by to try one of our signature cocktails in the Bar Café, a handmade pasta in the dining room or a fresh seasonal special outside on our patio.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Love the pizza”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Went here at Derby Street on a cold night and had a wonderful meal with the family! The pasta was excellent but the marguerite pizza was the best ever!

Visited December 2013

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Loved It”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We were visiting the South Shore and my son took us to the Rustic Kitchen.
What a treat - pizzas, salads and entrees were all delicious. The server John H. also made us feel right at home - we 'll be back !

Visited December 2013
Sharon, Massachusetts
“Have yet to find a bad item on the menu”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

This time I tried the Ahi Tuna which was excellent. From the short ribs, to the pasta to the fish I enjoy everything I get here. We went with friends this past time, who all enjoyed as well. We got a booth which was tight seating but it allowed for easy conversation. Because of the variety it is easy to find something for everyone. The hardest thing is deciding what I am in the mood for. The kids enjoy the place as well.

• Visited December 2013
Columbia, Maryland
“Good food, nice cuisine”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have eaten there several times; mostly in the bar area since it is open seating. However, for the first time I ate in the dining area and enjoyed the cuisine. While I had their bistro salad this time, in the past I have often had one or more of their specials and been vey happy.

Visited October 2013
“Absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was recommend highly by an acquaintance and it was great. When I tried the bread in the bread basket it was clear we were in for a treat. We ordered the apple bacon turkey panini the flavor was out of this world. We also had a pizza this was also outstanding. I would highly recommend this restaurant .

• Visited September 2013