“Good food, nice cuisine”
Review of Rustic Kitchen

Rustic Kitchen
Ranked #10 of 76 Restaurants in Hingham
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Rustic Kitchen is a lively award winning restaurant featuring New American cuisine in an Old World style bistro. All of our produce, fish and meats are delivered daily and prepared by our award winning culinary team. Each of our authentic Italian pastas are handmade each day. Executive Chef Michael Kelly creates seasonally inspired menus that always source locally fresh ingredients.Stop by to try one of our signature cocktails in the Bar Café, a handmade pasta in the dining room or a fresh seasonal special outside on our patio.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have eaten there several times; mostly in the bar area since it is open seating. However, for the first time I ate in the dining area and enjoyed the cuisine. While I had their bistro salad this time, in the past I have often had one or more of their specials and been vey happy.

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was recommend highly by an acquaintance and it was great. When I tried the bread in the bread basket it was clear we were in for a treat. We ordered the apple bacon turkey panini the flavor was out of this world. We also had a pizza this was also outstanding. I would highly recommend this restaurant .

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very enjoyable for lunch. This was my first visit here. Met a friend for lunch. We opted to sit outside since the weather was wonderful. The grilled vegetable panini was scrumptious! My friend had a salad loaded with strawberries and grilled chicken. Service was just right! We lingered for at least 30 minutes after finishing our meals and were not rushed at all. Will definitely eat here again. The inside dining room boasted a beautiful fireplace which will be very inviting in the fall and winter.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stopped by there yesterday on a recommendation. There was no hostess outside or in to be found. We sat at two empty seats in the outdoor bar (which had no bar tender). After waiting 15 minutes in front of filthy plates and glasses, we still did not see the hostess or bartender outside. When we asked a waitress if someone was going to assist us her answer was..."I don't know". We never ate or drank anything. We left, walked to our car and pass the restaurant on the way out of the parking lot (about 6 minutes later) and there was still NO ONE at the bar on the patio.

1  Thank MisLis
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Have been to the Rustic Kitchen a few times over the years and although my meal wasn't very memorable this time, it's been above average in the past. This time, I had a petit filet, which for some reason was not particularly special (not good, not bad ... may have just been my tastes on that evening). Sides of mashed potatoes and vegetables of the day were also fine, but not outstanding. The chocolate mouse cake for dessert was very good.

The decor is nice, if a bit overdone, with tables, booths, and bar seating for all party sizes. Call ahead for one of the curved booths ... comfortable, a bit more private, and a bit quiter in an otherwise "energetic" restaurant setting.

Service was very good, with waitstaff working in teams so that you're always looked after.

I'll give it a try again sometime.