Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton
Booking.com$96
Expedia.com$96
Priceline$96
ZenHotels.com$98
All reviews front desk off the highway room was clean would stay again great stay first floor wedding clerk bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2017

I love the idea that with digital check in you can choose your room before you arrive. The option of your key to be on your iPhone was a nice idea although my phone was having issues getting synced so I had to have the keycard which was fine. The complimentary breakfast was very good, lots of choices. Check out was a matter of just turning in the key. Would recommend this hotel highly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 30, 2017

We decided to stay at the property for one night on our way to Maine. Coming from eastern Pennsylvania we usually like to stay in the Portland ME area but hotel prices were out of sight. We decided to stop here because of the price compared to other hotels and also to escape the 495 traffic. The property is out of the way but still close to the interstate. Its clean and the breakfast is typical of the Hampton brand. Front desk staff were helpful and the wifi was good. Will look to stay here on our next trip to Maine.

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Hampton Inn Haverhill for one night while traveling through to Maine. Staff was friendly, room was nice and clean and in nice shape. Bed was very comfortable and the room quiet which made sleep quality good. WiFi was spotty and would randomly drop in and out. Breakfast was Hampton average with a good selection. All in all a decent hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2017

We booked this hotel due to all other hotels in the Boston area being booked up. Very nice hotel, we usually always stay in Hampton Inns due how great the service is. They had a hot beverage bar available and stocked 24/7. Very clean rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Lately, the Hampton Inn has been our "go to" hotel chain. We haven't been disappointed. The Haverhill Hampton Inn was no exception. My family and I stayed here when I had a conference in Boston, but I didn't want to stay in the city. My family was able to visit New Hampshire, Maine and Boston easily. From what I heard about the 'reasonable' hotels in Boston, they were just okay and you had to pay extra for parking. I was able to catch the commuter train in Haverhill for $10.50 to North Station in Boston (about an hour ride).
The hotel has a nice breakfast 6:00-10:00 each day was complete and varied the main dish. They also packed sack snack bags for people on the go (water, granola bar, apple, muffin)- A very nice touch!
There are nice restaurants nearby and it is located right off the highway. It's a little weird driving through a car dealership, and you can't actually walk to anything.