Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton
$97
$96
Traveluro
$89
Expedia.com$96
Priceline$96
ZenHotels.com$99
All reviews front desk off the highway room was clean would stay again great stay first floor wedding clerk bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2017

We booked this hotel due to all other hotels in the Boston area being booked up. Very nice hotel, we usually always stay in Hampton Inns due how great the service is. They had a hot beverage bar available and stocked 24/7. Very clean rooms.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Lately, the Hampton Inn has been our "go to" hotel chain. We haven't been disappointed. The Haverhill Hampton Inn was no exception. My family and I stayed here when I had a conference in Boston, but I didn't want to stay in the city. My family was able to visit New Hampshire, Maine and Boston easily. From what I heard about the 'reasonable' hotels in Boston, they were just okay and you had to pay extra for parking. I was able to catch the commuter train in Haverhill for $10.50 to North Station in Boston (about an hour ride).
The hotel has a nice breakfast 6:00-10:00 each day was complete and varied the main dish. They also packed sack snack bags for people on the go (water, granola bar, apple, muffin)- A very nice touch!
There are nice restaurants nearby and it is located right off the highway. It's a little weird driving through a car dealership, and you can't actually walk to anything.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

The best hotel in the area, but has room for improvements. Would really love if any hotel in the area had microwaves or freezers since there is a great Market Basket across the street. Apart from making reservations, our stay was nice. Hotel was clean. It was fine for our family while we were in town for a softball tournament.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel many times on our trips from New Mexico to our home in Maine.

The desk clerks routinely attempt to process an early check-in for us, since we frequently arrive early. Hotel staff have made every effort to place us at our near the 1st floor, room 106. We are frequently tired from hours of driving when we arrive at the hotel, so really appreciate the helpfulness of staff.

The exercise room is great, as is the morning hot breakfast. The food choices are simply scrumptious.

The business center on the 1st floor is always convenient and well maintained.

I should add that the hotel staff is always, polite and courteous, especially in trying to accommodate us and our small dog.

Overall, I am giving my highest rating to this hotel, and look forward to many more nights there.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2017

We've stayed here the past few years on our way to Maine for a family vacation. The hotel is clean and the staff is pleasant. This hotel is run very well. The rooms were chilly when you first enter, which is rare, as most hotels turn off the air conditioner in the rooms when not occupied.