“So good!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Finally!! After a mad search in New England to find some awesome wings, we finally found them at Sparky's. Wings need to be crispy on the outside without too much breading, juicy on the inside, and have an awesome flavor. These were perfect. We've been there twice now, both times I've ordered the Shanghai Noon wings. They started off as just ok, but by the time I was done with my order I wanted to drink the sauce! My bf has gotten two diff flavors both times, so I can't recall his flavors. I do know that he loves spicy food. He tried the double trouble and didn't think they were hot enough. So he asked for a sample of the ghostrider sauce to put on a dry rub and it was crazy, make you sweat hot. I can't wait to go back to try a few more flavors!

Reviewed May 7, 2012

My feelings on sparkies is complicated indeed. The selection is great and the flavors really are outstanding. In fact id eat here all the time if it wasnt for 2 things. First the wings are super small im not the kind of guy who orders boneless but with wings this small you really have to. My other problem is its just a little bit overpriced. The dinners arnt so bad but if you want to buy wings in quanity for a game there deals kind of suck. That being said the food as i said is yummy. I love the peanut butter and jelly which is really a chicken wing coated in a spicy indian peanut sauce with a fruit demi glaze coating. The contrast in flavors just works. In closing the food is good but the value leaves much to be desired.

1  Thank Brian G
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I didn't have high expectations the first time I ordered Sparky's, and that was my mistake. This hole-in-the-wall in Haverhill has some of the best wings I've ever had. They have a sauce called PB&J that sounds totally weird, but you'll love it if you order it. Sparky's regular buffalo wings are great too, simply called "hot," and they have great steak fries that help tame the heat of the wings (along with the blue cheese and celery). If you're super daring, try the Ghost Chile sauce (ridiculously hot). And last but not least, the people who work at Sparky's are very friendly.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Freaking awesome wing place North of Boston. Prices wise, it is about the same as Wing It down in Brighton but the owners are awesome. I had the Firecracker Wings and they were FANTASTIC! We also had the Bayou Dry Rub but wasn't as good. I had a hamburger as well and it was very good. I will def come back again. If you live in Haverhill, they deliver as well.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 23, 2008

Try this place for wings - we had teridactyl and they were delicious!!
Just off Merrimac St. Worth finding!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook