“Another decent meal”

Ranked #33 of 156 Restaurants in Haverhill
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Met my friend for dinner at Uno Chicago Grill. The food, per usual is decent. The waiter was very attentive and was more than helpful to accomodate. They offer a large variety on their menu so you are always bound to like something there!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Some of the engineers that I work with go out to lunch every Friday. We decided to go here one Friday recently!!
The food was great!! The service at the bar was most prompt!! A great value as well!!
We will come back here again soon!!!

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

The only items I can eat at this restaurant are the chicken wings and roasted eggplant, spinach and feta. Was desperate for a burger one time and went here. I was terribly disappointed; it was very greasy, the meat didn't taste anything close to beef.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Love Uno, healthy salads, great service. Usually go to the Plattsburgh Uno which is relatively closer to home and the food was just as good. Have never been disappointed after eating at Uno's. They offer an excellent variety of plates, had the Nachos which were delicious. Also, appreciate the coupons in the newspaper offering a discount. My whole family loves the place!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I usually meet my friend here for a "catching up" dinner. The food is always good. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. Good decent meal at Uno's.