“Fanfare can't disguise average pizza”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #32 of 149 Restaurants in Haverhill
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
MA
“Fanfare can't disguise average pizza”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We ordered pizza take out from Uno's to support a local charity. When I called, I was provided with an option for two pizzas at only a couple of dollars more than one. Sounded good, but it was poorly explained and when I got there and read the signs, there were better options. We were instructed to pull into the pickup spots outside and our pizza would be brought to us. When we arrived a young woman was wandering around the parking lot asking everyone if they ordered two pizzas for pick. Obviously she did not have the car information we were asked to supply on the phone. I paid with a charge card which meant she handed us the pizza took my card and went inside. I then sat there for way too long with the pizza becoming a steamed mess in the box. I could have easily gone inside picked up and paid faster. We brought the pizza home and were disappointed. It was way to chewy and bland. It was to help a charity so it was worth doing, but I would not bother to go there again. For less money and better pizza, I'll go to my local independent pizza joint.

• Visited August 2012

Haverhill, Massachusetts
“Decent food”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Right on rt 125 in Haverhill next door to NH. Good drinks. Good staff.

Visited April 2012
Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a surprise! Fantastic!”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Went to UNO on Sunday for an early dinner. What a suprise! Food was fantastic, service quick and they were having a Fundraiser for Relay for Life with Live Music! The place was bustling with families everyone was in a great mood. I had my 3 year old with me and he just loved it. I will definitely be back. I was also so suprised by the really healthy options, multigrain pizza crust and gluten free food. Who knew!

• Visited May 2012
Plaistow, New Hampshire
“Go Somewhere Else”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

My Wife and I used to go here often. The food was never that good but we had friends that came here for a drink. This restaurant raised their drink prices and visibly resized there wine glasses to something very small. We went in for a snack after a six month absence and found that the food was worse and the drinks expensive. The restaurant was completely empty. I have never seen this restaurant and bar completely empty on a Saturday night. I guess we aren't the only ones who feel ripped off.

• Visited September 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Probably have more microwaves than ovens or stovetops”
Reviewed February 18, 2010

Probably have more microwaves than ovens or stovetops

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook