“Went for beeakfast”

A-1 Deli Incorporated
Ranked #12 of 156 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: American, Deli, Italian, Seafood
Description: The A-1 Deli is really three places in one. First, there is the Deli, where you can come for a quick meal (serving breakfast, lunch or dinner). Second, there is the Cafe, where you can come for a more leisurely, complete meal with table service. Third, there is the function room, where you can host an event of up to 65 people for an exceptional, upscale dining experience.
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

I went for breakfast with my mom. The prices where fair and it was a very good meal. You get a decent size meal for the money. It is set up cafeteria style but if it not busy they will bring it to your table.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I was in Haverhill for 2 weeks recently and my friend told me about A1 Deli so I went in and tried it. I loved it! Bobby (one of the owners) made me feel like family and appreciated my business so much. His wife was lovely and friendly too. The food is excellent. It is wonderful and tasty comfort food. The prices were very good and loved all of the freshness of the foods they served. The homemade pies are the best--especially the chocolate cream pie with real cream topping! I ended up eating there 4 times while I was visiting with friends in Haverhill! I will definitely be going back when I am in that area again!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

love the selection always have hard time deciding what to have because its all good had the chicken parm last time with all the homemade type meals hate to say it but the chicken fingers are the best

Reviewed March 21, 2013

A decent place to grab a quick meal. Nothing fancy but just some decent food. Lots of things to order from behind the counter. Also they have a dinner side for waitress service which I have not tried.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

When we just want a comfortable, familiar place to have a good meal we always go to A1. Breakfast, lunch or dinner it never disappoints! Plates are piled so high we sometimes can't finish it all and take the remainder home. Owner always greets us like old friends when he sees us and often stops at our table to see if we need anything. Staff behind the counter has been there since we moved to Haverhill years ago and they are all outgoing and helpful. Love this place and hope it is there forever!