“Awesome subs”

Benedetti's Deli
Ranked #5 of 156 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great bread. Fresh ingredients. Friendly service. Best subs around! One of the best italian subs I've ever had. You won't b dissapointed.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. When I come in from Chicago I always get a meatball rocket and it is worth every penny. Not only do you get more than what you pay for, but this is quality. This place puts chain restaurants to shame and I wish I could have these sandwiches overnighted to me somehow. I hope Benedetti's ALWAYS stays around. My family has told me stories from when they were kids and Bobo made them sandwiches. It is nice to see the legacy continue. If you aren't eating here you are missing out!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Stopped by after seeing the deli featured on "The Phantom Gourmet" on TV. We had to wait about 20 minutes because each sandwich is made as you wait and they also take phone orders. One of the owners, the sister, was working with her daughter. She spoke to all of the regulars that came in- it was like in the old days- very, very friendly. The place is immaculate and the sandwiches are so fresh, made with Italian rolls that seemed right out of the oven and the freshest Italian coldcuts. It was out of our way but we will go there again many times- truly the best "sub" or "grinder" we've had in years! The prices were ridiculously low, too! The 2 foot long sandwich was around $10- could easily be split by 4 people. The small, or half of the large size was about $6. Unbelievable value for the price. Can't compare to any chain sandwich shop anywhere. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Ny_NyNY_Traveler