“Go Someplace Else”

Napoli's Pizza
Ranked #28 of 152 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I disagree with the previous reviews of others about this place.

My Fiancee has raved about this place for the 9 years we've been together. Finally, today, we stopped in and got 6 slices, including meat/spinach pies. The meat/spinach pies were flavorless, and my Fiancee claims they now give SMALLER sizes as opposed to years ago. I'm Italian, from the NY/NJ area, and I know great pizza when I get it. This place is way below par.

For MY 1st visit to Napoli's, I was UNimpressed, my Fiancee, as a longtime repeat customer, she was disapointed too, which saddened me as she's been raving about how good this place at least ONCE WAS years ago.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

No tables, no chairs, weird hours, a counter covered in indoor outdoor carpet, and some of the best pizza around. Been going here since I was a kid. If you want something that you can actually taste, skip the flatbread and go here. Buy half a sheet for $12 and watch it put other pizza to shame.

1  Thank ChowNow
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 22, 2008

Good pizza it comes in a flat sheet cut into pizza squares a bit pricey. I'm never quite sure when the are opened they have a strangest hours for a pizza shop.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook