“disappointed”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed March 17, 2014

the food was not italian like I know italian - staff was nice - but the prices r crazy high - its a step back in time on the inside - i would not go craving a cheeseburger on a hard sub roll - yiks

There are newer reviews for Maria's Family Restaurant

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I'm Italian and the food is really not that great for a restaurant serving Italian food. I believe they are only open for catered type occasions and closed to the public at this time.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The food is simply the best. The service is great and the atmosphere is pleasant, not to mention the price is very good for what you get. I am having a baptism party for my son in February and have had my daughters party there also. Cant wait its going to be funnnnnnnnnnnn.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

The restaurant is very plain, but very clean. The food is basic and good. We had breakfast there and everything tasted good. The service was very good and the waitress was fast and attentative. We would stop by there again.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

My Girlfriend and I recently moved to Haverhill and have been trying out all the restaurants in town and we have settled on Maria's as our Benchmark. Every place we try we end up comparing to this place because Maria's is easily the best value in the area. I totally disagree with the bad review above and recommend this place highly because the excellent food for an excellent price. Also, for us the service has always been great. Skip the flatbread pizza place downtown, it's way over rated. It tastes like diet cheese and ketchup on an oversized saltine cracker. Instead, get some taboule, try the haddock parm or a decent steak and come back and talk to me, if you can get off the couch afterward.

1  Thank ChowNow