“Wedding disaster” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Haverhill
“Wedding disaster”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

My wedding was reined by the lack of attention to detail. I asked for white and blue decor they gave me blue and cream an tried to tell me it was white. White is white people! Also I paid 100 for a bartender to serve drinks in the room my 60 guest had to go to the other room or down stairs to get a drink. The staff was nice but they didn't try to fix the problems an charge me accordingly. I will not go there again.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Senelda J

“Worst Restaurant Ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

This restaurant is the worst I have ever been too... The owners should be embarrassed by their staff and the quality of their food and establishment.

We rented one of the function rooms for a mercy meal for a recently deceased relative. When we arrived at the restaurant the room we had booked had been changed without notice into the loudest area of the restaurant so no one could hear the speeches being made.

When the food was served it was delivered to the wrong people (at every table) and the food served to me personally was obviously left overs not finished by another patron. The knife still had meat and sauce on it from the last patron. When I complained the waitress made a scene and argued back instead of just removing the dirty plate.

There was no (or very weak) air conditioning in the room and when we asked to make it cooler, the restaurant told us that it was already running and would not turn it up.

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank Adam P
Boston
“Beautiful outside view, the food wasn't good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

I have never eaten at Roma before. The seafood casserole was dry, and it was tasteless. I was disappointed with the quality of the food preparation, If they had a better chef, they could draw a big crowd. The waiter was a nice kid, but the food was just not good. Hubby needed Pepcid on the way home.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Boston, Massachusetts
“The Place is Outdated”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

Been to the Roma many times over the years and the place remains the same. The food is below average. The prices are reasonable. I doubt that the restaurant will ever get remodeled.

4 Thank tfjm1
maine
“ACCOLADES GO OUT TO A WONDERFUL RESTAURANT IN HAVERHILL!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

We had a wonderful dinner at the Roma yesterday. From the crisp fresh salad to the main course it was one of the best meals we have had . A very established restaurant that I frequented with my parents as a a young child 70 years ago. They really know what they are doing ! Try the baked Haddock. Donato

• Visited January 2012