“Decent Irish pub food. Awesome ketchup and tartar sauce”
Review of Peddlers Daughter

Peddlers Daughter
Ranked #16 of 163 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Get the fish and chips, which come wrapped in a big newspaper. The ketchup/relish is incredible as well, and homemade. I would give this 3.5 stars, but since TA forces you to put 3 or 4 I went 4 since it is exactly what it tries to be. Don't go for a nice dinner our, but if you're looking for some down-to-earth grub, it's a decent place.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

This place used to be so much better from the food menu to the service to the attitude of the staff to the taste of the Guiness. I have been there over 20 times over the past 5-6 years and I just feel like it needs a serious makeover from top to bottom.

Reviewed December 16, 2011

Great food and atmosphere. I recommend the fried haddock sandwich or fish and chips (it comes wrapped in newspaper). The Scotch Egg I tried was not as good as the one I had in London or Spain - but perhaps this was the authentic version.

Reviewed June 28, 2011

The most cozy and authentic Irish pub you will ever go to in the states, great pours of Guniesss and awesome fish and chips (served in a news paper with home made ketchup). I also love the corn beef quesadillas.

Reviewed May 19, 2011

Was pleasantly surprised....ordered the Irish nachos which are hand cut potato chips drizzled with cheese, onions, bacon and sour cream....loved them!!! Also ordered the potato leek soup; it was excellent. Had a wedge salad that was very good and then finished with the meatloaf; my partner and I shared all four dishes and we took half the meatloaf home; we enjoyed everything and will definitely go back; want to try the bangers and mashed! All four dishes was a little over $30; you can't beat that!