“Cozy Homestyle Restaurant”

Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tea room / antiques / breakfast, brunch, lunch
“Cozy Homestyle Restaurant”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

What an adorable and special place! I would never have known it was hidden away where it is-
It is easy to find but you wouldn't know about it unless you are from the area.
A friend told me about a great experience she had there so we had to check it out.
We were spoiled by the ever so hospitable ladies who run it. My sister and I went to a special event they offered and had an AWESOME time-
Soooooo relaxing and we got to sit outside and the food was amazing.
I would recommend you go here-outstanding!

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank RitaJane21

Kittery, Maine
“First time here!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I thought it might not be kid friendly but it is. They have coloring books & crayons. The food is excellent. We will return. Maybe lunch next time.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank susan s
LHemy
“Love this place!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I cannot count the number of times I have been to Leah Mae's for lunch and it is just wonderful. I hope to get back there again really soon.
I have had many items they offer and each time have been so pleased, quiches are my favorite and their soups are wonderful, all the kind of stuff that I might make on my own if I had the time. Salads are quite nice as well. I had one once with pear and cheese that was really a wonderful food combination with whatever dressing they chose to have on it.
I'm a HUGE fan of their butternut squash soup, so far I have not found a recipe that can top this one. Their cream of mushroom soup is fabulous as well.
Chicken pot pies and other yummy things are always there.
And, don't get me started on desserts. Leave room if you can or take it home to enjoy later.
I also enjoy that part of this experience is being served on real china and your tea comes freshly brewed in it's own personal pot. I enjoy that there are antiques and collectibles all around that you can browse and buy if you wish.
I did not give this a high rating for families with children as I have never seen young children in there. I'm sure they would be welcome, but I think of it as a pretty adult place and not a place I would bring a small child. Just my humble opinion, but perhaps they have highchairs tucked away somewhere? Kids might not appreciate the delicacy of their china, etc.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank LHemy
Atkinson, New Hampshire
“Lunch with the girls”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Met a few friends for lunch. Loved the selection of tea offered. We had salads, Italian wedding soup and the turkey havarti panini. We ended the lunch with bananas foster that was out of this world., All of the food was fresh and delicious. Our waitress was very accommodating and a delightful woman. We will definitely be back.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Joanne L
luvwells
“A Wonderful Place!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My partner and I have been to Leah Mae's several times over the past few years to eat and shop! Where can you go to do both, it's fantastic! We always leave there full and with either a wonderful oil painting or piece of furniture! The food is delicious especially the home made scones and devonshire cream and the staff ,service and owners always make you feel welcome! We'll be back!

• Visited January 2013