Tripadvisor

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Olivia's was one of favorite restaurants, but since their chef left a few years ago it has not been the same. This was the third and final time we will try it-another disappointment. I ordered one of the specials-the surf and turf-it sounded amazing, but not only did it not come as described-no onion strings-I ordered steak rare-it came medium well(the meat was very tender-a plus) and the fried calms were overcooked and soggy. The staff is still very pleasant!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (136)

Reviewed January 3, 2020

My wife and I were told this was the best Italian in the city.
My wife's meal was good, mine was terrible. Veal cutlet looked and tasted like it was a left over from the day before and reheated.
When I showed the waitress what it looked like under the hidden cheese. She immediately knew, and took it and threw it away. The manager never bothered to come over,and that's not good.
Our first and last time

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019

Olivia's is one of the best restaurants in Haverhill with excellent Italian food, very good service at reasonable prices. Two exceptional dishes are the Steak Danielle and the Seafood Diavolo.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed October 19, 2019 via mobile

The service was great I enjoyed what I had I've been there a long time ago when I used to live here. Thought I would go back and try it again. is there a nice location. over all reasonable.
The only issue I had I thought their prices for glasses of wine were probably 20percent too high other than that it was enjoyable

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 28, 2019

My Husband & I Took My Sister & Brother In-Law here On Thursday September 26th. We have been here A Few other times before. Always great food and service. 3 of us got wine with our dinner and we were given the delicious rolls . We all got something different. I got the Italian trio of Chicken Parm. Veal Cutlet & Raviolis. Everything was amazing. I have enough left over for a second meal. Everyone else loved their meals too. I will post pics of all of the 4 meals. Our waitress was awesome too. Always a great time and great food and great service. Great portion sizes too. So Good <3 Diane Hoffman

Date of visit: September 2019