“A few words: The homemade chips are soooo good.”

Longhorns Steakhouse
Ranked #24 of 151 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The staff is friendly and you also get the rarity of seeing the manager come over to th table to ask you how everything is. I see that very seldom in restaraunts these days. The homemade chips are the best part of the meal that I got. It was the half sandwich/soup combo. Both were delicious but they tease you by bringing out just enough chips to make you want more. It has a cheese dip (not sure what else is in it) but wow! The Flo's steak is my mom's favorite and she gets it every time. She doesnt even need to cut it with a knife. It is that tender.

Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Ihad the sirloin strip with salad and baked potato. My wife had the strawberry salmon salad. Both entrees were great. They also give you warm honey oat bread which was yummy as well. Service was prompt and courteous. We will definitely be back and recommend that you give it a try

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Visited on a busy Saturday evening and got the last booth. We ordered the complete dinner for 2 ($25) which came with an app. to share 2 salads and 2 entrees. My date thought the salmon and sweet potato side was great. I had the renegade steak which was cooked to my liking but was a little on the cool side. I can expect the busy restaurant to be noisy but we had the misfortune to sit next to a couple with a bratty kid that would not stop yelling. I wish ignorant people like that would just order take out.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I eat here once every month or so. This is where I go when I want a good steak. I'm learning that I need to arrive earlier than 6 pm or after 7:30 because the place is PACKED with carnivors. My favorite meal is the Outlaw Ribeye with Sweet Potato, and yes, it must have the sugar and cinnamon. I order my steaks medium rare and they are always perfect and delicious. I've tried most of the appetizer and they've all be scrumptious. The last time I was there I had the Smokin Sweet Calamari. It was so sweet and tender. The one thing I will not order there again (I've done so twice already) is the Prime Rib. It's nothing special; I'd rather have the Ribeye. I also like that the manager visits the tables and chats with the customers.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

We come here for burgers once a quarter. It's ok. Service is ok, nothing outstanding. I has steak once, which made me swear I will never have one in this place ever again. I couldn't eat it. It barely tasted like beef.